Untitled Part 666 lol i have no title.

reddish blu pov

I woke up and searched for gus with my hand without opening my eyes. but when I searched as far as my little arms could go without any sign of him I sat up looking over the mountains of blankets that made up our bed. still, no sign. I knew exactly where he was. I pulled my purple and blue hair up into a messy bun and took my sleepy ass down to bexey's room slowly opening the door seeing gus and bexey sleeping soundly cuddled up to each other. this was probably Gus's why of 'getting back at me' or his way of 'coping' with this situation. I slammed the door shut intending to wake them up. I listened from the other side of the door and I thought I heard one of them fall off the bed. I just laughed knocking on everyone's door as I walked past. I walked down to the kitchen to look what we had in the fridge to see if I could make breakfast for everyone. I found some eggs, bacon and some pancake mix. perfect. I started to get everything out to start making it when Cammi came down scratching her head with squinted eyes stumbling to the fridge to grab the milk pouring herself a glass.

"Morning." she grumbled.

"good morning cammmmmmiiiiiii!" I exclaimed. "will you help me with breakfast."

"you're making breakfast?" she gave me a weird look by scrunching her nose.

"yep." I looked around at the stuff that would probably take me forever to do by myself. 

"actually, will you make the eggs. I don't care what you make them like I know Gus likes them poached but no one has time for that." I sighed.

"yea, I'll make them scrambled its easy that way." she got up and started cracking eggs into a big green bowl mixing them before turning on the stove to make them. I threw the bacon in the oven because I had no time for that poppin' ass grease burning my scarred skin. oh hell no, im being eaten alive just thinking about it. I started to make the pancake mix mixing the eggs, butter, milk and mix together. after making the mix I got out a pan as Diego, Tracy, Nicki, and Bexey decided to finally join us in the kitchen.

"morning yall." I laughed as they sniffed in all the delicious smells from around the kitchen.

"what the fuck are you doing?" Nicki said taking a sip of Cammi's milk.

"making breakfast? what does it look like I'm doing spilling things into pans for nothin'?" cammi clapped back "and don't drink my milk!"

"yall some children." Gus said stomping his giant ass into the kitchen. He was the tallest one in the house standing at 6'2

( A/N: I've seen so many hights for gus 5'11 which he obiv isn't you can tell just by looking at him and I've seen 6'5 but I don't think he is that tall. yes, he is tall asf but my dad is 6'11 and my uncle is 5'10 and he looks taller than my uncle but shorter than my deadbeat dad lol. so I feel like 6'2 is good. fight me if you have a problem idk what do yall think? or have you seen different hights? )

"morning baby." I laughed giving him a kiss and fishing up the pancakes as Cammi cooked her last egg and the oven buzzed for the bacon.

"damn red, you really went all out on bek fest," Gus said as I sat the plates of food on the table.

"yea." I laughed "Cammi helped though" I smiled at Cammi who now had a milk mustache.

"Hey, Diego? where is Lola?" Nicki asked putting her fork in the air.

"she doesn't feel good. she woke up throwing up and she had a headache. she kept waking up to piss last night too. I think she tried" he said shoving bacon in his mouth. My eyes widened at what he had said he seemed not worried at all that these were signs of pregnancy. the room fell into an awkward silence as us girls looked at each other worriedly. 

"Oh god, she's pregnant." Cammi slipped. Diego's face when white as he started to fall into a panic attack.

YALL I GOT SOME TEA FOR YALL!!!!

1ST HAVE YALL SEEN TRACY'S NEW RL GIRLFRIEND HER NAME IS RACHEL AND SHES 18 AND AND AND AND IM SHOOK scroll down and you'll see why.

AM I SEEIN THIS CORRECTLY????????? LIKE YA SHE GOT FEATURES BUT REALLY TRACY??????!!!!

IM SHOOKER THEN SHOOK CAN BE!!!!!!

AND THEN DIEGO RELEASED HIS NEW SONG 3 HOURS AGO 'THE MAN' IM SHOOK AT THE VIDEO BC HE TOOK A FUCKING PILL RIGHT THERE AND IT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS RED SO I WAS LIKE???????? IS THAT REAL??????? I LOVE THE SONG THO AND I LIKE COLORBLIND TOO. I WAS CRYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! AND THEN LOOK AT DIS 

I FUCKING CRIED but i feel like they aren't really deep fans bc they used really popular songs lol

I FUCKING CRIED but i feel like they aren't really deep fans bc they used really popular songs lol. sorry i think to much.

if yall ever want some cute pics of gus hmu i got all of them i stg lol.

ilysm babies you cant even fathom how much i adore u. ily.