dead things

Gustav pov

"what?" I said. what did she mean?

"Check your p-phone" she whispered.

I ran upstairs scattering though my room out of the corner of my eye I saw the shimmering glass in the early sunlight. reddish blu must have thrown it or something because it was cracked more than before and it was 10 feet from the bed.

I unlocked it to what seemed like trillions of notifications. Layla posted that fucking picture and told a false story but I wasn't worried about her. I read through some of the messages Reddish Blu must have opened. they were death threats and things saying what horrible people we were. but then I opened a message from Layla reading: "I told you I would let everyone know what you did! even if it is false. you and your whore should just consider slitting your wrist together lol.  you're already dead Gus." 

that's where Reddish Blu got her idea. I  was thinking to myself when Reddish Blu appeared in the doorway. she tried speaking but fell pale and collapsed onto the ground.

"REDDISH BLU!!!" I screamed.

I tried shaking her back to reality.

but her lifeless body just swung around like a rag doll.

"DIEGO! CALL 911" I knew that Diego's room was closest to mine.

he quickly got his phone out and called the number...

but it was too late.

hey peeps this is the author's friend she asked me to post this... lol bye