baby its okay

Reddish blu pov

"Baby why are you acting like this?" i stroked his hair lightly as he cried heavily into my stomach. He picked his head up a bit his eyes were red cheeks heavy his lips were hanging open he looked so... broken.

"I love you thats what's wrong. I love you so much it hurts because I don't know how to love reddish blu and I feel as if you care so much for me and I can't care for you. You hurt me and I hurt you. We can't love. But that's why we are together have to fix each other. We have to teach each other to love and we aren't doing the best job. I need you to promise me you will always be there for me and you will NEVER leave me. I honestly don't know what I just said but the moral is I have i fathomable fucking love for you." He cried I can't even explain our love but somehow he put it into words, but those words were still an understatement.

"Gustav Elijah Åhr, I promise I will forever love you. Gustav Elijah Åhr, I promise I will NEVER leave you. Gustav Elijah Åhr, I promise I will ALWAYS be there for you. Gustav I fucking love you." I started to tear up I can't see him broken like this. He broke into a small smile before laying his head back onto my stomach wrapping his arms around my back pulling me close.

"Please marry me this weekend I can't lose you again. I love you." He squeezed me tighter.

"Yes, my love." I couldn't explain how I felt about him. If I ever lost him I would lose myself. I truly love him and I don't think I could say it enough.

"Baby?" He questioned picking his head up.

"There is a party in my pants and your invited." He smirked overtop of me. He leaned down to my lips placing them softly on mine.

"What do you want daddy to do to you?" He whispered to me.

"Fuck me daddy." I bit my lip as he slithered down to my shorts slowly pulling them down and off along with my pink laceies. he separated my legs running his tongue down to my clit.

"Your already wet." He smiled like the grinch. He pulled his Calvin Klein boxers down releasing his member. Placing it above my entrance acting as if he was going to put it in.

"Gus stop fucking teasing me!" And with that he slammed into me without a warning. I arched my back as he lifted my leg above my his neck thrusting in and out quickly.

"Daddy p-please im about to." He pulled out as I came.

"Oops." He laughed I noticed that when he pulled out he didn't cum.

"Gus!" I yelled.

"Baby! Your on the fucking pill calm down." He put on his gray sweatpants before slamming on the bed.

"God, I fucking love you." He smiled at me.

"Is that you or the sex talking?" I laughed.

"Both" he laughed.

"Fuck you!" I smiled climbing atop of him.

"Again?" He asked.

"Nah, we got a wedding to plan." I got off the bed walking downstairs. Cammi, Nicki and Lola had to help me out and I had nothing picked out god I was not ready but I need this to happen I can't lose Gus.

"CAMMI!" I hollered down the steps. Cammi popped her head around the corner.

"Gus and I are getting married this weekend and I need helping picking shit out." I smiled grabbing her hands. She jumped up and down screaming. Lola and Nicki's attention were caught by her teen-like actions.

"NEXT WEEKEND?? WE HAVE TO GO SHOPPING NOW!!!!!" She pulled me out to the  house and into Tracy's Maserati in a flash.

What have I gotten myself into?

Double update???