Jump!

DIEGOS POV
I woke up from the sun shining in my eyes. I looked over and saw that I had my legs and arm intertwined with Jahseh's. I pushed him away and questioned my sexuality for a second then threw up in my mouth a little. After I finally stood up I saw that Reddish blu was in Gus's arms.

"Gus is such a fuckboy" I said to myself as I walked over to the edge of the Boxcart.

Jump Diego jump.

I shook the thought out of my mind. "No we are over this Diego!"

I walked over to my bag to get my phone out when I realized the train was slowing down.

"Shit."

We gotta jump before anyone sees us and i don't even know where I'm at.

"WAKE UP THE TRAIN IS SLOWING"

Jahseh, Gus, and Reddish Blu jumped.

"Fuck grab your shit!" Gus yelled at Reddish making her jump.

She ran over and grabbed a small red and white bag and a Walmart bag.

"I'm ready ba- Gus" She said looking over to me and Jahseh standing at the edge of the train

Gus's facial expression slowly drained then he grabbed her had and said "Daddy" and pointed to his chest.

"MAN GET YO HOE ASS OVER HERE AND JUMP" Jahseh said making burst into laugher.

Gus and Reddish a soft loving smile and grabbed her hand running and pulling her into the wind.

"AHHHHHHH!" I couldn't tell if it was Reddish or Gus.

So I went to find out I pushed Jahseh and jumped.

"SUHSTSJSMSHXHSNSGDHDBDB" was all I heard when hitting the ground.

I looked over and saw Jahseh and he looked shook asf. He came over and slapped me right in the head and I just laughed. I looked around.  No Reddish Blu. No Gustav.