gus?

Reddish blu pov

"Tracy i think you should leave." I said coming out of the bunk. He definitely knocked gus out but I knew he would be okay. So I'm not really freaking out. "Red, i was just trying to protect you? I promise, gus has been my best friend for years."

"Well maybe things changed. go." I said firmly getting ice from the cooler wrapping it in a paper towel. At this time bexey had boarded the bus with cammi.

"Gus! Where are you?! The fans want to meet you!" Bexey yelled giggling with cammi.

"W-what happened? Is he okay?" Cammi asked looking down a gus. He had a bloody nose but I had whipped most of it away.

"Tracy punched him." Tracy was now sitting on the couch with his head in his hands.

"What the hell?!" Cammi said picking his head up. He was slightly crying. "He hurt reddi." Cammi glaced at me then back to Tracy.

"How?"

"He said something on stage that made her mad." Cammi rolled her eyes at him. Then she looked to me with a bore in her eyes.

"Really?! You got so mad you didn't want to see him? Over something so stupid." She gave me a stank ass look. "I wasn't even that mad. I just wanted to be alone for a while, I didn't ask Tracy to even do anything."

"Then why the fuck did u do this trace." Cammi turned to him. "I don't know..." He whispered. Gus started to move around.

"Ow, What the fuck." Gus said gripping his nose. I think it was then that he realized what had happened.

"Baby? What did I do to hurt you." He started to tear up. "Gus, Hey! You didn't do anything to upset me a lot. I was just a little upset about what you said on stage. I came back here and ranted to Tracy. I didn't know he would do this." I held his head to my chest and let him wipe away his unnecessary painful feelings.

"Come on let's go meet your friends!" I lifted him up and walked off the bus with him.

he needs love from his friends a.k.a fans.

YALL! IDK IF EVERYONE GOT THIS BUG I GOT THIS MESSAGE FROM WATTPAD

should I be excited and do it? I'll still use gus' name. Sorry this chapter is super short 💔.
Love you!