author and character q&a

hello everyone welcome to the 'u said' q&a show! I'm your author/host Sisi/sinner! today we will be getting tea from our characters in what happened in between the times in my writings! and me myself will be spilling tea about myself and some of my writing secrets. Okay let's get to this shit! first we are going to start out with questioning myself! I'm going to be answering a few questions from xxxcutie one of my favorite readers!

The first question is: 

Q: Who is my role model? 

as we all could probably guess my role model is Gustav! ( along with Diego, and jahseh! ) But if I had to pick let's say people I really "know" it would be my one vocal instructor Mr.jones he is an ICON!

ANYWHO! QUESTION TWO! Again from xxxcutie :)

Q: What's my Dream?
A: my dream has always been to become a famous pop singer like Selena Gomez! HAHA jk! ;) I want to be a musician but I want my lyrics to be meaningful and real just like my idols/role models^! I already write songs. :)

the following questions were ones i thought were pretty common and i had a friend analyze my account and ask me question.

Q: fav spots to write 

a: well i can write just about anywhere but i write alot in my bed room alone or on my porch.

Q: how do you come up with story ideas?

A: they come to very oddly. if you want to write a story and can't figure out what a good storyline is, think about it when your driving down the road or walking or anything like that it will come to you for example... i wanted to come out with a new story and i was confused on what it should be on and i was literally in the dollar general parking lot sitting in my car and i looked over and saw a laundromat later that day i published the first chapter of laundromat which you should go check out if you haven't already.

q: why is your account so...lil peep

a: my life, in general, is very hectic and gus' music helps me so much. he really saved me.

time for charter q&a

me:"can we get reddi in here??" 

me:"REDDISH BLU GET YOUR THOT ASS IN HERE!"

me:"okay, hun im going to ask you some questions." 

RB:"okay? who are you?"

me:"your mothafuckin creator bitch respect me."

RB:"wait what?"

me:"OKAY FIRST QUESTION? how many times have you cheated on gus?"

RB:"i fucking hate you. i only did that once with diego and i didnt even like it!"

me:"remember that one time you were drunk as shit and kissed jahseh?"

RB:"..."

me:"mmhm."

me:"SECOND QUESTION! are you truly dedicated to gus? aka in love?"

RB:"cross my heart i am."

me:"what are your intentions with him when you go to london?"