you?

GUSTAV POV

I looked over at Diego "it was you!"

He backed up and looked at Taylor.

"Baby girl?" He looked at her in tears.

"Diego? You're joking right?" She said looking at him as her voice cracked.

""I'm sorry" he said trying to grab her hand.

She pulled away and ran to the bathroom.

You could hear her loud cries.

I couldn't take this anymore.

I went over and pushed Diego down and slammed his head off the wall.

"DONT YOU EVER FUCKING TOUCH MY GIRL AGAIN" I screamed.

I looked back at Reddish Blu who was tearing up and just stood their covering herself.

I walked over to her grabbing her face roughly and kissed her shoving my tongue far into her mouth. I then picked her up and slapped her ass as hard as I could. Realizing she had no pants on. Making sure it would leave a big red mark.

"AH" she whined.

I grabbed at her ass and pulled away.

"YOU'RE FUCKING MINE!" I yelled in her face.

I pulled her back into our room.

I pushed her on the bed.

"G-guus what are you going to do to me?" She said frightened.

"nothing bad princess." I said standing over her.

I spread her legs and put my face in them kissing her clit.

Then furiously I stuck my tongue out and explored everything inch of her.

I listen to her moan "G-g-guus"

I grabbed her titty "That's not my fucking name." I said taking a small nibble into her skin.

"Daddy-yyy" she moaned.

Then I stood up and pulled down my boxers. I wasn't going to rape her, I asked "is this okay?"

"Yes da-" I interrupted by shoving my dick into her.

She moaned and whined loudly.

When I finally pulled out I shoved my dick in her mouth and made her swallow my kids.

I laid beside her as she laid her head on my chest tracing my tattoos.

"I love you gustav. I really do." I felt a tear drop right on my clique tattoo.

"I know you do. I know." I said to her wiping my own tears.

"I love you too." I said.

We sat in silence for a while.

"Can I be alone for a minute." I said pushing her away.

"Yes" she responded getting up.

"Go out to Jazz or Jahseh. Don't you fucking dare go anywhere near Diego." I instructed her.

"Yes gustav..." she obeyed me.

She walked out and closed the door. I got up and locked it and pulled out a bottle from under the bed and dump 6 pills in my hand and read each of them closely.

XANAX.

I popped them all in my mouth and laid back falling into a deep sleep.

REDDISH BLU POV

I wobbled out of the room leaving Gus to be alone.

Gus usually left me not able to walk but I had to walk.

I walked into the living room and saw Diego and Taylor with their hands together leaning on each other.

"Baby girl please, please take me back please. I'm so so sorry." He said crying into her shoulder.

"Diego... i-I will but you are never aloud to be  alone with her ever again." She said crying.

"Thank you baby girl! She's nothing to me." He said kissing her.

"HAHA THATS NOT WHAT HE THOUGHT WHEN HE WAS EATING THIS PUSSY TASTE LIKE SKITTLES TOO" I thought to myself.

I walked over to Jazz and Jahseh

"Gus told me to come straight to yinz. Can we go outside or something." I said standing in front of them.
( yinz is another word for you guys or y'all it's a word from my hometown)

"Let's go" Jahseh said.

We walked outside and sat there until I got a text from gus.

                   My f💍rever

My f💍rever:
im dying baby girl.

"What?" I showed the text to jazz and Jahseh.

We all rushed into the house and quickly scaring Diego and Taylor.

I was crying once I got to the door.

Jazz and Jahseh smashes on the door.

No answer.

Then Diego came threw and kicked the door in.

Their was Gus.