I love you

⚠️Play video when told⚠️

Jahseh POV

I walked out into the living room to see Reddish Blu straddling Diego as he groped her.

This meant Gus and Jazz was gone.

This just became a normal thing that I witnessed every-so-often.

After we all really "settled" down and got our shit together they started getting closer. And now Reddish Blu is Diego's mistress. Not going to lie I felt bad for Gus. He did everything for the girl and she stabbed him like this. If he ever found out he would be heartbroken. I would too. But I agreed to keep it a secret from Gus and Jazz. But it's only because I was angry with them. They stole my song. But after a week I had to forgive them. Gus was getting upset and self-medicating himself. He almost overdosed on Xanax. Now I was stuck. And if Jazz found out he would tell Gus in a heartbeat they are like bonded in a unexplainable way.

My thoughts were interrupted by a moan and my phone ringing.

Gus🐣
Answer | Decline

Reddish Blu was moaning but I didn't care. I wanted him to know so he could see how she really "CaReD" about him.

JAHSEH AND GUS'S PHONE CALL
J: hello?
G: Jahseh! You should come down to the studio! Ayee yo, and tell Diego and Reddish Blu too. Taylor stopped over. And... what's that noise?
J: what noise!
G: it sounded like a moan. Ayee maybe I'm just hearing things. But yea! Come down!
J: Gus wait! I never said!
Gus ended the call.

"Danm it!" I screamed kicking the wall.

DIEGOS POV

Warning ⚠️ sexual content! ;)

I grabbed at Reddish Blu's ass as she climbed on top of me.

"Ride me baby girl."

REDDISH BLU POV

"Ride me baby girl"

I had to take him in slowly at first. I have to admit he wasn't as big as Gustav and he was too gentle but I still enjoyed it.

"Aghh hahhh" i moaned.

Diego slapped my ass multiple times.

"AHHH" i whined.

"Speed up I wanna cum" he said pushing my ass down again against his bare legs.

I did as I was told.

I went faster. Picking my ass up and down off of him.

"Fuck baby girl" he said pushing me off of him and flipping me over to catch as he cummed in my mouth.

"Yummy" I said.

He tasted like eggs and rotten milk. Gus wasn't like that, he tasted of sweet sugar.

"Umm guys..." I heard from behind the door as I hurried under the blanket.

"Come in" Diego said covering himself while reaching over to cuddle me.

Jahseh opened the door slowly and said "Gus wants us at the studio, Taylor is going to stop by too."

"Okay." Me and Diego said synchronized.

After Jahseh shut the door I got up and looked around for my clothes scattered around Diego and Jahseh's room.

Diego got up and pushed me back down on the bed.

"DIEGO!" I screamed as he slapped my ass.

I whimpered in pain and pleasure.

He slapped me again and again.