would you fucc me right on the floor?

(George Mejer is bexeys real name I'm shook)

gus pov

I laid reddish blu down on the bed softly, I knew she was still in pain from the cuts and IVs that were stuck in her arms and hands.

"gus?" I heard her faint voice.

"yes, my love?" I answered.

"who cleaned up, my mess" she gulped

"Jahseh and Nicki paid for someone, they wouldn't let me pay them back," I said hoping she wouldn't ask any further questions on the subject.

"gus?" she asked.

fucking shit. what else does she need to know?

"yes?" I said again.

"would you fuck me right on the floor." 

I flung my head around happily.

"yes." I said as she slowly got off the bed, she really wanted to fuck on the floor.

she slowly slid onto the ground crawling towards me. NuT. she looked pure and innocent like a kitten. soon she was at my feet on her knees unbuttoning my pink jeans. nUt aGaiN. she pulled them off of me exposing my hairy ass legs, oops I forgot to put on boxers. my member flung out. i was lowkey embarrassed. but all she did was giggle. FuCkiNg NUt. within the second she had me inside her mouth deepthroating me in the first try. i grabbed a fist full of hair pushing and pulling her head up and down me. when i was ready to actually cum i pushed her head all the way down and shot it back her throat

"mhm," she licked her lips and swallowed.

she then laid back pulling her shorts off exposing her cut legs as i took a few pictures of her.

"fuck me dADdy" NuT.

i gently inserted myself into her she grasped the carpet in pleasure she let out a moan. i then leaned down to kiss her as i slowly slid in and out of her. we were engaged in both intercourse and a hardcore makeout sesh. letting out frequent moans. 

"g-Gustav please!" she moaned.

i pulled out at her request. she let out a loud moan and shakily stood up.

"follow me." she said wobbling out into the hall remember we were both butt ass naked running through our house she took me downstairs and then down to the lowest floor, the basement that held our pool and sauna she pulled me in the sauna and shut the door turning the heat up. she then sat on the second stair/seat.

"take control of me." she said sitting so pure and innocent she was driving me wild i wanted to explore her body. she was waking my every hormone. i slowly walked over to her when i got her i grabbed her steamy legs spreading them as i slowly slid my fingers into her entrance as she put her head back in pleasure i flicked my tongue against her clit. she let out one constant loud moan. i reached up and grabbed her titty squeezing it and i think she got the signal because she released her load as i caught it in my mouth not letting one drip get past me. i quickly picked her up to her feet as she grasped onto the door handle i was doing her in my personal favorite position, doggy style. 

"fuck baby your so tight." i said as i quickly sped up.

Diego pov

"whatever Taylor!" i said getting ready to walk out of our room.

"Diego! how can you fucking walk away at a moment like this." she yelled at me jumping off the bed.

"like this." i said slamming the door in her face. i heard a muffled scream as i walked down the hall to jahseh and Nicki's room. once i got to their door i slightly knocked on the door.