This chapter contains a lot and is an emotional rollercoster.

SKINNY QUEEN^^^

GUS POV

I woke up in a hotel trying to remember what happened last night. I looked to my side and saw some mixed bitch snuggled next to me on my arm.

Fuck.

I didn't?

I lifted up the blanket to see we were fully naked. But then I saw purple and blue hair sitting low on my chest. I lifted up the blanket to see reddish blu completely naked. Then it came to my mind. Me reddish blu and this mixed girl had a three some.

A flashback from last night played in my head.

~~flash back~~

I remember better being the bathroom with reddish blu getting freaky when someone walked in

"Come join" reddish blu said. Then that's when all hell broke loose.

~~end of flashback~~

I shook my head at the thoughts that ran threw my head. I don't want to be with anyone else only her.

"Baby girl??" I shook her awake.

She squinted her eyes at me and looked around once she realized what had happened she gave me a oh my fucking god look "can we leave?"

I shook my head yes.

"Wait hold on lemme leave a note. I mean she is my best friend... I think?"

She scribbled down some note say we left and to call her very soon and other girly shit.

I grabbed her keys and hand as we left the hotel room.

"race ya" she said darting down the hall tugging away from my grip.

"You little bitch!" I yelled while chasing after her.

She won.

When I got to the elevator she was out of breath and so was I.

I slid down the wall sitting down to catch my breath. She giggle and sat down next to me.

"I love you" she said kissing me on the cheek as the elevator opened.

"You a thot" I said getting in the elevator and holding in the close door button.

She tried getting in but couldn't. When I thought about what I said to her I felt bad so I pulled out my phone a texted her.

Ghost girl🙈🌎❤️
Me: I love you thot

The elevator opened as I pressed send. I looked up as I slid my phone back into my jeans. There she was standing in front of the elevator.

"There's these things called stairs... idiot." She said rolling her eyes.

I laughed and grabbed her hand leading her out to the parking lot "let's go to the studio."