100 // off to london

gus pov

reddi and i have packed our whole lives into boxes and bags and shipped them to london. two months have gone by since we announced it and today is the day we are leaving. 

it's currently six-twenty-nine Ante meridiem june eighteenth, two-thousand-eighteen. i had gotten up early to take my last looks at my home for a while. the studio, i recorded over a hundred songs there. the living room, the heartbreaks and every party we had i spent the majority of my time there. the kitchen, the bloody battles for food that went down between diego and everyone played through my mind. i laughed at the memories. the hallway where every single door had a life behind it. diego and lola's, tracy and cammi's, jahseh and nikki's, reddish blu and i's, then finally bexey and dylan's. neither of them had actual girlfriends so we stuck them together. everything seemed so still. everything was quiet and peaceful, unlike the everyone who lived here. i lit a blunt and began to rome around the house even more. i heard a slight yawn and someone start to stumble down the steps. i pulled out my phone checking it for the current time now it was seven-thirty-two Ante meridiem. i took my final look at the house from the hallway that looked down upon the living room and entrance sighing.  i really am going to miss this place. i only have about two more hours here till im off to london. reddish blu stumbled around the corner with tired eyes.

"good morning darling," i said giving her a cup of fresh coffee with vanilla caramel creme. her favorite.

"good morning ecstasy." she took a sip out of the coffee grinning at me. she leaned in giving me a kiss. "i can't believe that this is actually our last day in california." she croaked. she let a small trickle of tears swell up into her eyes. 

"i know baby girl. i know it hurts but we decided its the best for us." i wrapped my arms around her waist kissing her neck. she turned around smiling at me as we wiped away each other's tears. my mom and grandma slowly crept around the corner. she was coming over for breakfast since my grandma hated airports for some odd reason. 

"my babies are moving away." my mother wrapped reddi and i in a tight hug. "what am i going to do without you?" she stepped back looking at us.

"i can't believe my gussie poo is a married man with a more than beautiful wife." my grandma said butting in the conversation. reddi smiled hugging my grandma. i followed giving her a hug too. 

"i brought breakfast for everyone." my mother said holding up five bags from Ihop.

( a/n: its ihop. not ihob. )

"everyone get your asses down here for breakfast!" i yelled. i heated doors open with lots of pitter-patter footprints following then everyone was filed into the kitchen. i sat down at the table as jahseh helped my mom pass around pancakes to everyone.

***

"thankyou for breakfast mama. i promise ill come back to visit you." i smiled letting tears fall from my eyes. she also smiled as she cried into my chest.

"i remember when you told me you were going to california." she sobbed.

"I'm leaving at midnight I'll be back in the morning...Well, one morning...someday... I love you mom...but umm you can't stop me from doing this... I'm going to succeed I'm gonna make music. I'm gonna get rich and be humble." Gus said letting a tear fall down his face. "You'll always be my biggest fan and best friend and when you miss me just look up at the stars"

"when you miss me just look at the stars."  i said kissing both my mother and grandmother goodbye. reddish blu let them out giving them goodbye hugs and kisses. reddi and i went back into the kitchen looking at all of our friends.

"well, its time to go to the airport." i said looking at all of them blankly. this is when it really started to get hard. since the benz was already over in london we took jahseh's benz van. driving to the airport was full of flashbacks to when we first moved here. tears filled almost everyone's eyes. as we got to the airport it really hit me that i wouldn't wake up and see these people every day anymore. they walked us into the airport and up to the gate. they lined up one by one to say goodbye to us.

"jazz, you stupid fuck. i fucking love you bro." i said hugging him tightly. he hugged reddish blu for a long second and headed back to wait for the others. 

"cammi, thank you for protecting my reddi." cammi nodded hugging me. she turned to reddish blu hugging her tightly. "i love you fucking stupid hoe." she said to reddish blu as she laughed giving her another hug and a kiss on the cheek. "i love you too bitch." reddish blu said as she waved goodbye meeting tracy at the back of the line.

"diego, you idiotic fucking asshole. i fucking love you." i said hugging him he then quickly hugged reddi and went back with tracy and cammi.

"lola, i remeber the first time we met. i was in my boxers and a bra high out of my fucking mind." i laughed hugging her. she moved on to reddish blu as jahseh stepped up.

"jahseh, i love you so much kid." i hugged him tightly even though hes only a year younger than me he always seemed like a kid to me. he smiled hugging me again befroe hugging reddi and wishing us the best of luck.

"nicki, im going to miss your goofy ass." i hugged her as she then hugged reddish blu. 

"dylan, im going to miss you a lot. thankyou for the last two months." i said hugging him tigher then i did anyone else. he moved to reddi giving her a kiss on the cheek and moving back with the other asshole i formerly lived with leaving only bexey left.

"oh bex, im going to your homeland. please come visit me when you visit your family." i said hugging him. "gus, you are my family. i love you." he said moving to reddi as he gave her a kiss and a hug. we waved goodbye as our flight started to board.

this is like a new beginning in one of those cheesy books. i looked at reddish blu as the plane took off. i smiled at her brightly. it reminded me of when i first met her on that train.

thankyou for reading 'u said' book two will be out sometime this week.

love you babies. thankyou for all the support. i cant believe i finished my first book.

~ sisi/sinner.