party crashers defeated

Reddish blu pov

as the party was being to start hundreds of guest flooded into our house.

Some people I didn't even know. I had somehow lost gus but I knew where I could probably find him if I needed him, the living room getting high of course. But right now I wanted to find cammi. I walked down into the second living room where I saw cammi and Nicki sitting on the pink couch. (gus picked out)

"Hey bitches!" I yelled sitting in-between them.

"Red?" Cammi questioned.

"Yea?" I said looking over to Cammi while pouring myself a drink of gray goose.

"Look who is here." She said showing me her phone of a picture of Layla, Taylor, and Diego.

"What the fuck? Do they like to ruin my life?" I said grabbing my cup cameo's hand and rushing off to find gus before anyone else did.

"Gus!" I yelled over the loud music as I searched for him

"Gus!" I yelled spotting him sitting on the couch in the living room with some bitch draped over him. Even though he's fucked up he knows better. I ran down the stairs picking the girl off of him and throwing her across the couch.

"Gus! Did you invite Taylor and Layla?" I yelled over his new song 'us ft lil Tracy'

"Ha, yea sure. I don't know why you want me to invite them but okay?" He said. He must not have heard me right. So I grabbed him by ear the room pulling him up the stairs into our room.

"OWW! OWW! Reddish blu!" He screamed.

"Gus! I don't want them here! They are already here!" I yelled frustrated with him and just everyone here at the moment.

"Oh, well shit. Reddish blu I'm sorry I posted it and said everyone was welcome I didn't know they would come.

I sighed, I honestly just wanted to be with Gus, getting fucked up or some shit.

"Its fine baby, let's go get fucked up." I dragged him out of the room and past Diego who was coming up the stairs with a Girl I had never seen before. when we got downstairs the devil herself had been standing right in the middle of our living room dancing the night away.

"LAYLA!" I screamed. someone has to put her in her place.

"blu, don't." gus grabbed my arm and gave me a 'please don't' type of look. I snatched my arm away and made my way towards her.

"hi." i said tapping her shoulder, 

once she turned around I whispered in her ear: "listen, toowhore or whatever you like to call yourself you see this ring." I flashed my engagement ring in her face "yea, gus proposed, don't you ever think to come strut your sorry ass in here again because he doesn't want you back boo." i then grabbed hers and taylors hair and shoved them out the front door.

"bye!!!" i yelled slamming the door, i turned around to see gus smirking at me.

"what?" i said throwing my hands up getting defensive.

"nothing your just cute." he said wrapping his arm around me and wispering in my ear "lets go get fucked up." he smirked as i grabbed his hand pulling his hand towards the smell of weed. I walked up to a table with every drink, drug, and opioid there was. I picked up a pre-rolled blunt, 2 Xanax, 2 perc, and made 2 lines as I sipped down my Hennessy.

"Ready," I asked Gus as he sat up.

"Fuck it, if I die it'll be by your side." He said as he took his xan dry as i had to take mine with a sip of henny. we slipped the percs down as he lit the blunt.

fuck.