Run-away-groom

Gus pov

"I'm so nervous but this is what I want if I can't have her no one can" I rambled to Jahseh and Tracy. "Where's Diego?"

"Calm down Gus because every little thing is gonna be alright" Tracy laughed as he sung the Bob Marley song "Diegos in the bathroom." I took a deep breath realizing that in 20 minuets I would no longer be a free man. I would be a married committed man. I kinda made me chuckle to think about that. I would have her all to myself. No more cheating, lying or any of that shit. Just happiness.

***
Wedding music started to play as I saw her walk out next to Tracy, the closest thing we could get to her dad. She looked gorgeous. black lace vail covered her face as it ran down towards her chest over her shoulders. Her dress was black with pink lace from her mid-stomach down. She truly looked like a goddess. When she stepped onto the stage in our decorated backyard as grey skies were hanging above.

"Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Gustav and Reddish Blu in marriage. Through their time together, they have come to realize that their personal dreams, hopes, and goals are more attainable and more meaningful through the combined effort and mutual support provided in love, commitment, and family; and so today, they will begin their life together, as husband and wife."

"True marriage is more than simply joining two persons together through the bonds of matrimony. It is also the union of two hearts and the blending of two families. It lives on the love you give each other and never grows old, but also thrives on the joy of each new day. Marriage is, and should be, an expression of love. May you always be able to talk things over, to confide in each other, to laugh with each other, to enjoy life together, and to also share those moments of quiet and peace, when the day is done. May you be blessed with a lifetime of happiness and a home of warmth and understanding. Gustav and Reddish Blu, remember to treat yourselves and each other with respect, and remind yourselves often of what brought you together. Take responsibility for making the other feel safe, and give the highest priority to the tenderness, gentleness and kindness that your connection deserves. When frustration, difficulty and fear assail your relationship, as they threaten all relationships at some time or another, remember to focus on what is right between you, and not just the part that seems wrong. In this way, you can survive the times when clouds drift across the face of the sun in your lives, remembering that, just because you may lose sight of it for a moment, that does not mean the sun has gone away, forever. If each of you takes responsibility for the quality of your life together and compassion for the needs of the other, your life together will be marked by abundance and delight."

"Do you Gustav, take Reddish Blu to be your lawfully wedded wife, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?" The priest said smiling.

"Fuck yea." I said gaining laughs and a dirty look from the priest.

"I mean I do." I ducked my head down meeting Reddish Blu's eyes. I heard what sounded like someone sit down in a chair in the crowd I didn't pay enough attention to notice who though.

""Do you Reddish Blu, take Gustav, to be your partner in life and to share a path of life with; equal in love, embraced as a mirror for your true self, promising to honor and cherish him, through good times and bad, until death do you part?"

"Hell yea!" She smiled at me. The priest rolled his eyes looking at her meanly.

"I do." She let a tear roll down her face. Making me cry too. I locked my hands with hers as she slid her ring on my hands.

"I Reddish Blu give you Gustav this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." Her breath was uneven as she cried tears of joy harder than before.

"I will forever wear this ring as a sign of my commitment and the desire of my heart" she smiled at my words.

"I give you this ring, a symbol of my love, as I give to you, all that I am, and accept from you, all that you are." I committed.

"With my body, I thee worship
With my heart, I thee cherish
Would all that I am, I give unto you
Would all that I have, I share with you
From this day until forever done.
With this ring, I thee wed" fuck that kinda turned me on.

"And now, by the power vested in me by the State of California, I hereby pronounce you husband and wife,You may kiss your bride." And with that I picked her up kissing her lips softly.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you for the first time Gustav and Reddish Blu Åhr." He closed his bible book thing and finally I was tied to the most precious thing in my life. My baby. I looked out into the crowd to see my mom next to a pink and brown hair silly women.

"Emma." I whispered.

"What?" Reddish Blu said looking at Emma then back at me.

Sorry this took forever to write I had testing and I didn't know how to write a wedding lol I really want this to turn out how Gus would have lived if he was a little more sober and shit I'm sorry babies I've been think of our goth Beamer hell baby so much these last few days. I just miss him.

Fuck.💔

~ Sisi💔🐣 aka sinner🥀🌎