emma is a troublemaker

Gus pov

She seemed perfectly fine but I could feel her sadness that was shared with me. Our forces were like magnets we had always stuck together with great attractions. Now one of our forces has turned and they are now opposing. There was tension. I knew she wanted to love me but she wouldn't let herself fall back to me without putting out the burning fire that was our wall of trust & love. It's only been two day since  she said she wanted a break. But it's breaking my heart I haven't felt her lips in two days they were like drugs they put you in a trace. I haven't felt her baby skin in two days. i haven't felt her body in two days —no I'm not talking about sex— I mean just being able to feel her agent me. She had special vibe that I needed. It's became my drug. I fed off of it. She had became my everything. I decided to get out my lyric book to write a new song off my emotion.

"Turn around." She spun her finger around telling me to turn so she could change her clothes. Is she kidding. I looked up giving her a weird look chuckling at her before looking back down at my book.

"Gus! Turn around!" She said getting shitty with me.

"Baby girl, you act like I haven't been face deep in you on both sides 100 times before. We have sex all the time— we probably have an addiction— I know what you look like." I didn't even look up at her.

"Whatever... asshole." She mumbled under her breath.

"What did you just call me?" I asked putting my book down smirking at her.

"An asshole. Like you are." she rolled her eyes. I quickly got up tackling her to the bed sitting on top of her. She laughed like she used to when we were first together.

"Say it!" I yelled and she knew exactly what I was talking about.

"Daddy please." She mumbled.

"Louder!"

"Daddy please."she said in an 'inside voice'.

"Louder!"

"Daddy please!" She screamed. I climbed off of her pulling her on top. She smiled so bright it could light the entire universe but in seconds the smile faded into a straight face. She climbed down off the bed quickly getting dressed walking out of the room. I decided to go live on Instagram. My fans always make me happy. I laid back and started the live video.

"Hey my children." I said into the camera excepting no response but the little chats in the comments.

Fuck.cammi joined
Bexeyswan joined
Xanxiety joined

I noticed a comment from Diego that read "after sex live." Hearing Reddish blu scream 'Daddy please' was probably where he got his impression from.

"No We was just messing around. We didn't fuck." I smirked.

"You sure?" I heard someone say from the doorway. It was Emma.

"Yea." I laughed. I lowered the phone.

"Maybe I could do the honors." She smirked.

"Uh um no. That's okay Emma." I said covering myself with the blanket I kept my phone in my hand. She walked closer. Slowly unbuttoning a orange flannel she had on. "Emma please. Stop."

"C'mon Gus. Remember when I was to tight and it was painful so you made me blow you instead? well it's still that way." She tilted her head putting on her all-to-famous pouty baby faces. She knew what turned me on but I couldn't let her get to me.

"I don't want that Emma stop." I pleaded for her to stop. I looked down to make sure my live was still on it was.

"I know what you want." She was finally on the bed. She climbed on me not seeing my phone. The comment section was dry. I honestly think everyone was stunned.

"Emma! I don't like you!" I said as she started to kiss on my neck. I squirmed around trying to get her away.

"Emma what on earth!" I heard from the door.