Luke - breaks leg

I just realized how many Luke sickfics I've made... i don't care tho because I love Luke.

The boys rents bikes and stuff and then Luke tries to impress them by making a trick but he falls off and breaks his leg.

Ages;
Luke: 16
Michael and Calum: 17
Ashton: 18

"Mikey! Calum look!" Luke whined happily and pointed at a bike renter. Luke had never learnt to ride a bike but at this point he didn't care.

"Ashyyyyy!! Can we rent some? Pleassseeee?" Michael begged and made puppy eyes.

Ashton sighed. "Fine. Here." He said and handed the 3 boys some money. Calum, Michael and Luke ran towards the stores like children in a toy store. Ashton giggled of them and sat on a bench waiting for them.

Soon Michael came back with a scooter, Calum with a skateboard and Luke with a blue bike. Calum handed the rest of the money to Ashton and they went towards the park. Ashton noticed Luke being a but insecure about riding the bike but he left the thought and kept walking.

They reached the park and Michael spotted a grass hill.

"Hey Luke look at this!" He yelled and rode down the hill on the scooter.

"I can do that!" Luke yelled and rode after him.

A little did Luke knew that this wouldn't end up well. The bike rode too fast and Luke couldn't stop it. It went out of control.

"Ashton!!!" Luke screamed in fear.

"Luke!! Stop! Slow down!"

"I can't!!" Luke now cried. "ASHTON HELP!!"

"Michael watch out!" Calum screamed as he saw where this was going. Michael barely turned around before Luke accidentally rode into him. The bike stopped harshly throwing Luke forwards. He fell of the bike and landed hardly on the ground. First he didn't felt anything but then a sharp pain shoot through his leg and up his spine.

"O-OW!!! ASHTON!!" Luke screamed loudly and cried hard. Calum ran to Michael while Ashton ran to Luke.

Ashton sat down quickly next to his crying bandmate. Luke buried his face on Ashton's lap. He screamed into him and cried harder.

"Shhh.. calm down.." Ashton whispered in his ear and rubbed his back. Luke whimpered.

"My leg.." he whimpered.

"I know." Ashton said. "Just lay still." He looked to Calum Who was with Michael. "Calum? How is things over there?"

"Nothing serious. Just a neck snap and a minor headache." Calum responded.

"Then get your ass over here and call an ambulance!" Ashton yelled. Luke whimpered. He had a minor fear of hospital, doctors and such. Ashton knew about Lukes fear. Ashton shushed his younger friend and ran his fingers through Lukes hair. Calum and Michael ran over to the two boys. Calum called the for an ambulance.

"I-I'm Sorry M-Mikey." Luke cried.

"It's okay Lukey. Don't think of that."

Calum soon returned and said that the ambulance was on their way. The boys did everything they could to calm Luke down but the tears streamed violently down his face. Soon 2 paramedics showed up and ran to them with a stretcher. Luke was shaking in fear. One of the paramedics sat down next to Luke. He laid his hand on his arm and looked him comfortably in the eyes. Luke's eyes told the paramedic how scared he was.

"Hi buddy. No need to be scared. What hurts?"

"Leg.." luke answered and looked down.

"Okay bud, calm down I'm gonna help you." The paramedic comforted and went to sit by his leg. Luke whimpered in fear immediately. The paramedic laid a hand on his knee.

"Hey bud, I know you're scared and I know you are in a lot of pain. I'm gonna help you and it's not going to be pleasant but afterwards you'll feel much better." He explained.

Calum grabbed Lukes hand and rubbed his knuckles softly. It seemed to calm him down so Calum continued. The paramedic felt Lukes leg making him immediately cry out.

"I need scissors." The paramedic said. The other paramedic handed one to him. The paramedic who was working by Lukes leg cut his jeans open and turned them into shorts.

"Definitely broken." The paramedic said. The two paramedics lifted Luke up from the ground and placed him on the stretcher. They brought him to the ambulance. Ashton followed them.

"Can I drive with?" He asked. The paramedic nodded. The boys quickly agreed on that Calum and Michael should take the bus to the hospital while Ashton rode in the ambulance with Luke.

Ashton held Lukes hand the entire ride. Luke was scared but the paramedics didn't did much to him in the ambulance.

They arrived to the hospital and the paramedics wheel Luke to a room where they took some x rays.

Soon Luke was ready to get a cast on his leg. He wanted it blue and they put the cast on. They gave him some crutches as well. Seems like the next 2 months of tour was going to be performed on a chair. At least he could still sing and play guitar.

That's it. Thanks for reading. Remember to keep voting about following ideas;

1) Ashton - diarrhea (title says everything)

2) Michael - (give ideas)

3) Michael - Fire (based on the 'michael burnt on stage' accident)

4) Ashton - appendicitis