Author q & a - answers

From @AmmoHemmo

Hey! I've been ghost reading (I'm sorry!) for a while and I just wanted to say I've been really enjoying the content you're releasing! You're a talented writer, keep it up x - Ammo

Thank you very much! Don't be afraid of showing love by voting or commenting. If you would like you can read some of my other stories as well. I'm currently stuck a little on my other stories but I would love to hear some of your ideas! Love you x Filippa

From: @gigglebug86

How to find private message?

I wrote a chapter about that with screenshots and stuff, but I deleted it again. Sorry if anyone needs it.

From: @12342373smas

How long have you been on wattpad.

2 or 3 years I think.

From: internet

What's your favorite candle scent?

Either vanilla or cinnamon. I have a vanilla candle in my room and it smells lovely.

What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?

I really don't know. There's a lot of very cool celebrities but I really like Ariana Grande so maybe her.

What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?

I could name plenty; Ashton Irwin, Calum Hood, Luke Hemmings, Shawn Mendes, Michael Clifford. Probably more but I can't come up with them right now.

How old do you think you'll be when you get married?

I think I will be between 20-30. I don't wanna wait for that long.

Can you do a split?

Nope. Absolutely not. I'm not very good at gymnastics and I'm not very flexible.

How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?

I think I was 5 or 6. I didn't had to practice that long, I figured out how to do pretty fast.

How many oceans have you swam in?

I haven't counted but I think 6 or something. I used to swim a lot when I was younger.

How many countries have you been to?

7. Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Germany, Poland, Turkey and Spain.

Is anyone in your family in the army?

Not at the moment but my stepdad was in the army when he was younger so he had weapons at home. It was very cool. He took care of the queen as well.

What would you name your daughter if you had one?

I would like to name her Mackenzie or Katie or something. I like something American, Australian or British.

What would you name your son if you had one?

I would probably name him after one of my idols. Ashton, Luke, Calum, Michael, Shawn.. but I also like names as Matthew, Ethan, Zach, Jack and Ben.

What's the worst grade you got on a test?

F. I failed history and my mom got very mad at me.. oops..

What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?

Anything from Disney channel to be honest.

What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?

I don't think I celebrated Halloween when I was 8. So I was probably just dressed as myself.

Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?

I pretended like I read the twilight saga but that was cheating and I saw the movie instead.

Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?

Is Australian an option?

Did your mother go to college?

Yes she did, my dad started but he never graduated.

Are your grandparents still married?

Yes and I'm very happy for that. I love my grandparents very much and it breaks my heart to think of that one day they won't be here anymore.

Have you ever taken karate lessons?

Yes. My aunts ex boyfriend was a karate coach so he taught me karate. I got the green belt before I stopped.

What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?

I speak Danish daily, and I'm already fluent in English. Else I would like to be fluent in Spanish.

Do you spell the color as grey or gray?

I spell it grey. With an E. But I would spell Grayson with A.

Is your father bald?

Luckily not. I prefer him with hair on his head.

Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?

I would have to say titanic. It's amazing.

Have you ever had Indian food?

Yes. It was home cooked and I didn't liked it.

What's the name of your favorite restaurant?

It's a restaurant in my town called the flame. They have a lot of steaks and stuff.

What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?

Because my name is Filippa I'm thinking of Philip because that's the kind of boy version. But I know that my younger brothers are named Magne and Robin, so maybe those. I also know that my mom is in love with the name Tristan, so that could be an option as well.

If you have a nickname, what is it?

I get called Lippa a lot. That's what I use the most as well.

Who's your favorite person in the world?

I can't choose one. All my idols are my favorites but also my grandparents are my favorites.

Can you whistle?

Yes but very badly.

Do you sleep with a nightlight?

Yes pretty often. Not always, but often.

Do you eat breakfast every morning?

Yes. I only skip if I'm late for school. I don't eat lunch though.

Do you take any pills or medication daily?

Yes I take cold medicines twice at day.

What medical conditions do you have?

I have a very low blood pressure so I pass out easily. Mostly in the morning and in the evening.

How many times have you been to the hospital?

4 times. Once because I broke my finger. Second to talk with the doctors about surgery. Third to get surgery and fourth to get the cast.

What's the last compliment you got?

I love you.