Calum - Dislocated knee

requested by fewmillionwords

Hiiiii. I'm here to send a 5sos request. Can you do one where maybe on the tour with one direction, calum dislocates his knee? If you can, include Niall mostly because he's my favorite in 1D. As for everyone else in the story, whoever you see fit

ages:

Calum - 17

5 seconds of summer was on tour one direction. They had a day off today and planned on giving the boyband a huge lesson of derp ball. Just to bring it back to life.

"Oh come on! We're hungry!" Liam complained and dropped his arms helplessly.

"We'll eat when you guys master the thrust. Come on Luke, show it agin!" Ashton said excitedly as Luke got ready to thrust at the exercise ball again.

"Noooo we're hungry! Come on guys let's go eat!" Zayn said and lead the band away. Niall stayed though.

"Don't worry. I'll stay. Show me the thrust again Luke." He smiled and Luke showed it for the tenth time. "Ahh okay!"

Niall thrusted at the exercise ball and got it right for once. All the boys cheered.

"Let's play the game!" Luke cheered. All the boys agreed and they decided to play.

"Run and thrust Calum!" Michael yelled and Calum tried, but it was too much to handle and he stumbled over, falling onto the floor. A loud pop was heard and a sharp pain shot through his leg. Calum cried out. All the boys rushed over.

"Calum! it's okay it's okay! calm down!" Michael stressed mostly trying to calm himself.

"I'm gonna call an ambulance." Niall spoke and walked a bit away.

They all comforted Calum. He was almost choking in his own tears.

"Hey hey cal-pal. Ambulance will be here soon, just hold on tight." Ashton soothed, but Calum kept crying.

"It hurts it hurts." Calum repeated over and over.

"I know I know." They all comforted Calum but he wasn't really feeling good and he didn't stop crying.

"They are here!" Niall yelled as he came running with two paramedics following behind. The paramedics knelt next to Calum and took a look at his leg.

"Oof that looks nasty." One of them said. The other one agreed.

"I'm gonna get a stretcher." The first one said and ran off.

"You'll be okay buddy, I promise you." The second paramedic said and laid his hand on Calums shoulder.

"It just hurts so bad." Calum whispered through his tears.

"I know, who is going with us?" The paramedic asked and Niall put up his hand. "Okay."

The first paramedic came back with a stretcher. Both paramedics worked together to lift Calum onto the stretcher. The movement hurt his knee and he bit his hand to not scream. Niall got in next to the stretcher.

"It's okay Calum, it'll all be okay" Niall comforted. He didn't know the lad that well but he tried his best to comfort him anyways.

They soon arrived to the ER and Calum was rushed in to get his knee fixed.

"Breathe." The doctor told him and as soon as he inhaled, he heard a loud pop followed by a strong pain in his knee. Calum screamed.

"It's okay it's okay. It's over now." Niall told him. Tears continuously flew down his cheeks. Niall took Calum back to the 5sos bus where they ate snacks all day.