Michael - flu

requested by  

Can you do one where Michael gets the flu but doesn't tell any one but ash finds out?

ages:

Luke - 18

Michael - 19

Calum - 19

Ashton - 20

Michael felt absolutely shit. He had a headache. His stomach was churning, and he was not sure if he had a fever or not. Luke had once again kept him awake all night. He hadn't ben able to sleep and he had laughed of memes all night. Ashton and Calum was already in a deep sleep and didn't notice Lukes annoying sounds.

Michael groaned but got up from the bunk. Michael didn't plan on hiding his sickness. He just didn't plan on telling anyone either,  it wasn't that big of a deal anyways. At least he thought. He walked to the kitchen slowly, where the others already were up. Luke was running around, being silly and energetic. Ashton silently sipped his coffee while observing Luke, and making sure that he didn't hit his head on something. Calum groaned as he lost a game.

"Lukey, please stop. You're gonna hurt yourself." Ashton said calmly. Luke glared at him, but sat down and relaxed. Michael made himself a cup of tea.

"You never drink tea." Ashton pointed out.

"I never went to KFC before you worked there either, but then I tried and I liked it, so why not try tea as well?" Michael mumbled back and took the tea with him to the lounge. He knew that as more time he spent with the boys, as more of a chance would there be for them to notice he was sick.

Michael could feel a sneeze coming.

"Oh god..." He mumbled and sneezed, making him spill the tea on his hands, his shirt and the floor.

"Damnit!" Michael rushed to the sink in the kitchen and rushed his hands, he then grabbed a towel and rushed back to the spilled tea. He started to clean it up. Ashton walked to him.

"I'll take over. Go back to bed, flu boy." He said and grabbed the towel from Michaels hands.

"How did you know?"

"It's pretty obvious. You never drink tea, you walked slowly, you were silent plus you have vomit on your shirt." Ashton pointed out.

It was actually kinda relieving that Ashton was so observing. That way, all the boys knew that Ashton would look out for them and make sure nothing bad ever happened.

"Go get some sleep Mikey, I'll come to you in a second."

Michael nodded and went back to his bunk. He pulled his blanket over himself and stared out into nothing. Ashton came a few minutes later with some medicines and a new cup of tea. Ashton made Michael drink the tea and take the pills.

"good night, sickie." Ashton said, kissed Michaels head and left.

Good Michael always had Ashton by his side.