Luke - "help me pengy.."

This was requested by @Niallisababe2010

Can you please do one were Luke is like really really sick and he like talks to Pengi(Luke's stuffed Penguin) and he thinks Pengi can help him

Ages and nicknames;

Luke: 17

Michael: 18 - pengy 1

Calum: 18 - pengy 2

ashton: 19 - pengy 3

Luke cried out weakly once again. That was the 10th time that day. He had a damn high fever and all he could do was laying on his bed and try to relax. It never went that well though. Its hard to relax when your temperature is around 103.5. Luke clutched his stuffed penguin and cried into it.

"Pengy! Help me please!" Luke cried. He couldn't seem to stop. The pain in his stomach was way too strong. Lukes body was heated up and sweat covered his forehead making his hair stick to his forehead. Calum walked into Lukes room. He sat on the edge of the bed.

"Hey Lukey.. Feeling bad huh?" He said and stroked over Lukes soft and sweaty hair. Luke nodded and whimpered.

"I don't feel good pengy 2." Luke whimpered. Calum pressed a kiss to his head and scooped him up in his arms.

"Let's get you downstairs yeah?" Luke nodded once again and help Pengy close as Calum carried him downstairs. Michael and Ashton was sitting on the couch. Calum sat next to Ashton and laid Luke so his head was in Ashtons lap and his legs in Calums lap. Luke cried softly.

"Shhh Lukey baby." Ashton soothed and kissed Lukes nose.

"C-Can I please get a blanket?" Luke stuttered feeling cold.

"No." Michael said, maybe a bit too harsh and it only made Luke cry more.

"Pengy 3, tell Pengy 1 that he's mean!" Luke cried.

"You're mean Michael." Ashton said without any emotions in his voice. "Look baby, why don't we get Calum to get you some sprite and some fever reducers and then you and me can go to bed okay?"

Luke sobbed and nodded. Calum left to get the sprite and the stomach reducers and come back shortly after with it and also a glass. He poured the sprite into the glass and handed it to Ashton who held it gently to Lukes lips. Luke sipped it slowly. Then Calum handed the fever reducers over to Ashton.

"Here baby, take these." Ashton said to Luke even though he knew that Luke hated pills. All kinds of pills.

"N-no Pengy 3. I can't." Luke cried.

"Yes you can baby. Do you want some water to take them? Or do you want me to smash them and mix them with some sugar and cinnamon?" Ashton soothed.

"Sugar and Cinnamon please."

Calum went back to the kitchen again, to smash the pills ans mix it up. He then came back with the pills, sugar and cinnamon mix on a spoon. He sat next to Luke and held the spoon to Lukes lips. Luke slowly took the mix, but cried out of both pain and because the mix tasted horrible. Luke hated being sick in every way.

"Shhh lukey." Calum said and kissed Lukes head. Ashton scooped Luke up and carried him to Ashtons bedroom. They both laid on the bed and Ashton pulled Luke close into his chest. Luke whimpered and cried out.

"Shh shh shh." Ashton shushed and rubbed circles on Lukes back. After a couple of minutes, Luke finally faded to sleep. Ashton smiled and fell asleep as well.