Ashton - diarrhea

So I didn't really knew how this should be but I tried.

Ashton feels a bit sick. He have stomach cramps and a small fever. Then he starts having diarrhea so the boys take him to the doctor.

Warning: use of suppositories.

Ages;
Luke - 17
Michael and Calum - 18
Ashton - 19

Ashton woke up to his stomach cramping. He glanced over at the clock and saw that it was 9 am and the boys were already up. He groaned loudly. Today was a travel day luckily so they were just going to be in the bus the whole day. And when they then arrived to Los Angeles they were going to stay there for a month. His stomach was annoying in the beginning, but now it was just painful. He whimpered. Tears were forming in his eyes. He hated this. He really did.

"Calum??" He called out knowing Michael and Luke wouldn't be much help. They wasn't that good at dealing with sickness. Calum came into the room.

"Are you okay?" Calum asked. Then he saw Ashton pale and whimpering. Calum rushed to the bathroom to grab a thermometer. He came back and sat next to Ashton. He put the thermometer in his ear and gently held it in place. He took it out when it beeped and saw what it said.

"99.2." He said. "That's not that high." He smiled. "Do you feel like you gonna be sick?" Ashton shrugged and Calum took that as a yes. He went out to find a bucket and informed Michael and Luke about what was going on.

The 3 boys came back and sat next to Ashton. Soon Ashton started gagging and leant over the bucket. Nothing came from his mouth but Ashton noticed liquid shit pouring from his ass. Hot tears started streaming down his face in embarrassment. His cheeks went bright red and the boys finally figured out what was wrong.

"Oh ash..." Michael said and hugged him. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about."

"That's stuff just happens." Calum continued.

"You couldn't help it." Luke said and hugged Ashton.

"Michael, Luke, clean up here, I'll bring Ash to the bathroom." Calum said and carried Ashton in bridal style to the bathroom. He didn't cared that Ashton's shorts was a complete mess. Michael followed and slipped Ashton's shorts and boxers off his ankles as he sat on the toilet. Luke came with clean ones that Ashton could wear when he was done.

"Okay mate, do your business." Calum said and was almost out of the door.

"Stay please." Ashton cried and Calum came back in. He kneeled down in front of Ashton and grabbed both of his hands. He looked into his eyes and smiles sympathetic.

"Just let it out buddy." He said. Ashton squeezed Calums hands to death as the liquid left his body painfully. He cried. Calum had never seen Ashton cry this hard before.

"Calum?" Luke called.

"Yeah?"

"We have to take him to the doctor."

"Why?" Calum asked worriedly.

"Because when I cleaned up I noticed it was bloody."

"Shit." Calum mumbled and looked at Ashton who now looked a bit scared. "It's okay mate, they'll help you."

Ashton nodded and cleaned himself when he felt like he was done. He took the clean clothes from the counter and slipped into them. Calum carried him to the car where Luke and Michael was waiting.

They started driving and soon arrived to the doctor office. The boys checked him in and Ashton sat down in the waiting area.

"Irwin?" The doctor asked and all 4 went to him. "What's the problem?" He asked.

"Ashton here have had bloody diarrhea." Michael said and laid his hand on Ashton's shoulder.

"Oh okay. Then I'm very sorry but family is not allowed in the room under the examination." He said. The boys were slightly pissed but nodded and sat down again. The doctor brought Ashton to an exam room.

"So Ashton, we are going to do a rectal exam ok? I'm just gonna take a look and see how everything looks alright?"

Ashton nodded even tho he was uncomfortable, scared and nervous. The doctor made Ashton bend over the bed and the doctor wheeled to his butt on his chair. He pulled down the poor boys shorts and boxers. Ashton muscles immediately tensed as the air hit his skin.

"Relax buddy." The doctor said and Ashton tried his hardest. His face went red but he relaxed enough for the doctor to begin.

The doctor spread his buttocks and looked. Ashton felt the awkward silence.

"This is awkward." He said.

"I'm sorry. We can have a conversation if you want?" The doctor said. Ashton hummed. "So what do you do daily?"

"I'm drummer in a band."

"Which band?"

"5 seconds of summer."

The doctor hummed in response and inserted his finger deeply into his rectum. Ashton cried out.

"I'm sorry buddy, did it hurt?" The doctor asked.

"No it's just really uncomfortable."

"I know, I'm sorry." The doctor said and removed his finger. "Okay buddy, I'll give you some pills that you have to take 2 of every day for a week ok?"

"Okay." Ashton said and pulled up his boxers and shorts again.

"Not yet bud." The doctor said and pulled them a bit down again. "I'm gonna have to give you 2 suppositories."

Ashton felt the awkwardness again, but nodded anyway.

The doctor quickly inserted the skittle-sized pills into his rectum. Ashton cried out. Those were burning. It felt like his butt was on fire. The doctor made Ashton lay on the bed for about 10 minutes until the pills had melted enough.

Ashton walked out of the exam room with tears down his cheeks and his band mates rushed over and hugged him. They all figured out that they shouldn't ask what happened right now.

That's it. Next one will be Michael burnt on stage.

Remember;
- vote
- comment
- REQUEST

thanks bye
- Filippa