Calum - "you're okay?"

Requested by @zoeisabelletria12177

Luke gets sick but gets better, but then Calum gets sick and ends up in the hospital.

Hope you enjoy!

Luke had finally woken up feeling okay after having plenty of sick days. Luke had been clingy. Mostly to Calum because Michael was playing games all the time and got annoyed of the sick boy clinging to him all the time. Ashton was busy with suing stuff daddy5sos does. Such as cleaning and cooking.

But now Calum woke up feeling completely shitty. He felt cold and he felt dizzy. Calum felt a bit like he was going to throw up but he didn't think he would.

"Cal pal?" Luke whimpered from his bunk underneath Calums. Yeah the sickness was over, but It had messed with Luke's head over the last couple of days and Luke still wanted his cuddles.

"Yeah Luke?" Calum asked trying not to sound sick nor annoyed.

"Cuddles?"

"Luke I-"

"Please cally?" Luke begged. Calum could hear Luke was either upset or scared, because he normally doesn't call him cally.

"Okay." Calum finally gave in. The younger band member came curling up into Calums bunk and snuggled into Calums chest. Now Calum felt hot but he would have to live with that.

"You're okay?" Calum asked. Luke hesitated a bit but then nodded slightly. "Good." Calum said resting his head on Luke's.

As the time flew bye, Calum felt the urge to throw up become worse and worse. Luke had now fallen asleep and Calum climbed out of the bunk. He grabbed Luke's sleeping body and carried it to Luke's own bunk.

Calum then went to the kitchen of the bus where Ashton was doing the dishes. He looked in Calums direction.

"Hey cal, you're okay?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah." Calum shrugged. It wasn't so bad.. yet...

Calum kept brushing his sick feelings off the entire day. He was currently in his bunk. He was sweating but shivering. He felt hot, then cold, then hot, then cold.

Calum figured out that he better had to go talk to Ashton about this. He climbed out of the bunk and went to the kitchen.

"Ash.." Calum said getting Ashton's attention. "I don't feel so good.." Calum felt tears well up in his eyes.

"Hey cal, sit down mate." Ashton told him, guiding him to the couch where Calum sat down. Ashton came over with a thermometer and a cold rag. He put the thermometer in Calums ear and the rag over his forehead.

"Okay, that's it. We're going to the doctors." Ashton said grabbing Calums arm and leading him out.

It was a short walk to the hospital, and it wasn't very busy so Calum and Ashton got in fast.

"What is the problem?" The doctor asked looking between Ashton and Calum.

"Fever on 104.2." Ashton said, making Calums eyes go wide.

"Okay, let me check you up." The doctor grabbed his stethoscope and listened to Calums heart and lungs.

He checked everything he needed to and in the end came with a conclusion.

"We will keep you here overnight and give you some fluids."

Calum was wheeled to a room where he could stay over night and Ashton called Michael and Luke over.

They all ended up having group cuddles in the bed.

Sorry this was a bit rusty, but I am pretty busy.