Ashton - epilepsy

Requested by @mermaidmagic123

Ashton has epilepsy but the other boys don't know. One day he forgets to take his medicine and gets a massive seizure in front of them. He ends up in the hospital.

Ages;
Luke - 18
Michael and Calum - 19
Ashton - 20

Here we go!

"Ashton come on! Get up!" Luke sighed annoyed. He had told Ashton to get up for 15 minutes now.
"Just 5 more minutes?" Ashton said sleepily.
"No Ashton! We're already late! Get up!" Luke yelled.
"What time is it?" Ashton asked.
"9.14!"
"Oh shoot!!!" Ashton yelled and jumped up from his bunk. Ashton knew they had to be at the studio at 10 and if he wasn't there on time, Matt would be so mad at him.

Ashton got dressed quickly, brushed his teeth, fixed his hair and grabbed a banana before running to the car where the boys already were waiting.

They arrived to the studio at 9.58. Ashton breathed out relievedly knowing that they came in time.

After 5 hours of hard work, the boys finally went home. They all went to the living room and watched a movie. Calum looked randomly at Ashton. Ashton had his eyes glued to the wall.
"Ash?" Calum asked making Luke and Michael look at Ashton. Ashton didn't react at all.
"Ashton?" Michael asked worriedly. Ashton started twisting and squirming. Like his body was cramping.
"Ashton!" Michael yelled and ran to him. Michael shook his shoulders but Ashton kicked him harshly in the stomach. Not on purpose of course. Ashton didn't even knew this was happening. Everything was just black for him.

"LUKE! CALUM!!! CALL AN AMBULANCE!!" Michael yelled not caring about the fact that Ashton had just kicked him.
"I'm on it!" Luke yelled.
"Michael get away from him!" Calum yelled and Michael went away. They were all scared but they were way too shocked to react in a scared way.

The ambulance arrived within 10 minutes. The paramedics got Ashton onto a stretcher and strapped some elastics around him so he couldn't move.

"One of you can drive with." The paramedic said.
"I'll do it." Luke said and sat next to Ashton in the ambulance.

The doctors wheeled Ashton away from the boys as soon as they arrived to the hospital.

They waited for 2 hours before the doctor came into the waiting area.
"Family for Ashton Irwin?" He spoke.
The boys jumped up from the uncomfortable chairs and ran to him.
"It seems like mr. Irwin forgot to take his medicine."
"Medicine for what?" Calum asked.
"His epilepsy."
"Does he has epilepsy?" Luke asked.
"Yes. He has had it his whole life."
"Can we see him?" Michael asked.
The doctor nodded and followed them to Ashton's room.

Ashton looked at them as they entered the room but he looked down at the floor quickly. He felt so embarrassed and guilty.
"Why didn't you tell us?" Michael asked.
"I would have reminded you to take your medicine." Luke said.
"Because.." Ashton said and teared up.
"Because what?" Calum asked gently.
"Because it's embarrassing!! It's embarrassing that I can't take care of myself without medicine!!" Ashton yelled and burst into tears.

All the boys tackled him with a group hug.
"It's okay." Calum whispered.

There you go.
I hope it was good enough.