Calum - pneumonia

Requested by @zoeisabelletria11206

Calum gets pneumonia and ends up in the hospital.

This request kinda came with two sickfics in one request, the second was;

Calum pass out from heat and ends up in the hospital.

So that one is for the next chapter.

Ages;
Luke - 17
Calum and Michael - 18
Ashton - 19

Calum had woken up in the morning. He was slightly sweaty and dizzy. He wanted to go to the other boys but he decided to just stay in bed and rest a little more.

Luke was the one to go to his bunk when Calum wasn't at breakfast. Luke was worried. Calum was usually the first one up after ash of course. Ash was always first because he was daddy5sos.

Luke went to Calum's bunk and shook his shoulder softly.

"Mhmmm... What is it Luke?" Calum groaned.

"Aren't you going to have breakfast?" Luke asked.

Calum knew Luke got worried easily and he didn't wanted to scare him.

"Lukey sit here." Calum said and patted the mattress.

Luke got even more worried by that but he sat next to Calum as he requested.

"Lukey.." Calum started out. "I'm not feeling too well okay? But you can't tell ash, I don't want him to worry. You don't have to worry either. I'll be fine." Calum smiles weakly to Luke and rubbed his back.

Luke looked like he was thinking a lot. He then ran to the bathroom and found a thermometer. He put it in Calum's ear and started to wait for a result.

"Lu-"

"Shush!" Luke interrupted Calum as he tried to sound strict. He wanted to sound as struck as his mom but he failed. He was still the small cute boy.

The thermometer beeped and Luke, who was very concentrated, took it out and read it.

"101.5" Luke read.

Calum didn't answered. Luke was still worried.

"You have a fever." Luke exclaimed.

"I know Lukey." Calum said trying to be strong. Luke was thinking that maybe Calum should rest so he left the bunks again.

Luke was checking on Calum every now and then but when Luke heard a wheezing sound from Calum's chest he got pretty worried.

He let it pass just thinking that he should check on Calum more often so he left again.

The next time Luke checked on Calum he wanted to ask if Calum wanted anything so he went to his bunk. He shook Calum's shoulder to wake him up.

"Calum?" Luke whispered but Calum didn't say anything.

"Calum??" Luke asked not whispering anymore and shook Calum's shoulder harder but yet Calum didn't respond.

"Mikey! Ash!!" Luke cried and shook Calum hardly. Ashton rushed inside but Michael wasn't with him.

"Michael is shopping, what's wrong?" He asked.

"He won't wake up ash!" Luke cried.

Ash quickly grabbed his phone without hesitation and called the ambulance.

Luke tried to shake Calum and scream to him but nothing was happening.

"Luke here shhhh..." Ashton said and pulled Luke into a hug as he finished the call.

The paramedics loaded Calum onto a stretcher as they came and brought him into the ambulance.

There was enough space for both of the boys to come with and Ashton made a fast call to Michael, saying that they were going to the hospital.

Luke, ash and Michael had to sit in the waiting room for hours before they could go in. Michael kept on repeating "shit." Luke cried and ash was the one to hug Luke tightly.

The doctor came out after a couple of  hours to bring them the sad news that Calum had pneumonia. It made Luke cry harder and Michael quiet. Ash was madder than he have ever been before but he stayed quiet and calmed Luke who needed him.

They were allowed to see Calum so all of the guys followed the doctor to a room where Calum was sleeping piece fully. He was connected to a lot of different monitors. Luke grabbed his hand.

"Why wouldn't you allow me to tell them? Then this would never have happened." Luke cried.

"Did you know this?!" Ash yelled making Luke flinch and whimper like he was scared of him.

"He said he didn't felt well, but I promised I wouldn't tell." He whimpered.

Ashton sighed. He knew Luke didn't meant it in a bad way, but it was frustrating that Calum hadn't said anything.

"Don't be mad at him ash.." Calum said weekly but with his eyes closed still. Everyone flinched. No one had expected that Calum was awake. All the boys hugged Calum softly, being careful of whatever they had to be careful of.

Remember to;
- vote
- comment
- REQUEST

Thanks guys
- Filippa