Ashton - crushed fingers

Fetus Ashton gets a weight dropped over his fingers during gym time, leaving his fingers in a.. not so great shape would be safe to say.

Ages:

Ashton - 16

Ashton had PE class in his school. He always enjoyed PE. The kids had changed and were ready for the class to start.

"Today, we are going to do strength work out, so I need some strong boys to help me get the stuff out." The teacher spoke pointing out a couple of guys including Ashton and his classmate William. They walked to the storage room and started getting the stuff out.

William and Ashton agreed on helping each other with the heavy weights. They walked to the weight holder and started pushing it.

"Wait, Ash. Something is stuck in the wheel." William said mentioning for the front wheels. Ashton bent down to the wheels the get the yarn out of them. At the same time, someone pushed William from behind, making him fall into the weights. One of them fell off the holder and right down at Ashton's hand. Ashton screamed out and cried. William rushed over.

"Ashton! I'm so so sorry! I didn't mean too!" William apologized, quite in shock. He lifted the weight of Ashton's hand. Ashton started shaking of the sight. Two of his fingers were completely swollen. Ashton's fingers had almost gotten numb by now and the sight was what scared him the most. The kid who had pushed William stood shook and just stared at them.

"What are you looking at Josh! Go get Mrs. Hemmings!" William yelled at him and Josh finally ran off to get their teacher. Mrs. Hemmings was actually their math teacher but she was teaching them in PE because their usual teacher was sick.

"W-Will?" Ashton stuttered, still in shock.

"I know. You gotta stand up Ash, come on up." William spoke, wrapping an arm around Ashton and helped him up. The tears flew down Ashton's cheeks violently as he got the feeling in his fingers back again. The tears left pink marks on his skin as William rushed with him to their teacher who seemed hard to find when you really needed her.

Meanwhile, Josh had found Mrs. Hemmings in the washroom.

"Mrs. Hemmings you need to come help!" He panicked.

"What is wrong Josh?" Mrs. Hemmings asked.

"I accidentally pushed William in the storage room into the weights that he was helping Ashton with and it dropped down onto Ashton's hand! It seemed to hurt really bad! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to, I swear!" Josh panicked.

"It's okay Josh. Calm down now. I'll go help Ashton and William." Mrs. Hemmings spoke and rushed away from Josh. She rushed back to the class and as soon as she opened the door, she saw William and Ashton come walking across the room. She rushed to them.

"Thank you, William. I will take over from here." She said making William nod. He left the two of them and Mrs. Hemmings wrapped her arm around Ashton. "Hey Ashton, easy now."

She lead him to the bathroom and opened for the water. She turned it on cold immediately. She grabbed Ashton's arm gently and held it under the water making Ashton shut his eyes and cry out.

"O-OW!" He cried out.

"I know, I know... shh..." She comforted and grabbed a paper towel. She made it slightly wet in another sink. She started dapping it softly onto Ashton's forehead, trying to get a calming effect and get his temperature down a little. "That looks nasty huh?" Ashton cried out. Mrs. Hemmings pulled him into a hug, rubbing his cheek with her thumb softly. She let go of him and pulled a chair over. She closed for the water and sat on the chair with a couple of paper towels.

"Okay, Ashton come here." She said and patted her lap. Ashton walked over and sat on her lap. She grabbed his hand very gently. "I'm just gonna dry off your hands okay? I'm gonna be really careful to not hurt you." Ashton nodded slightly. Mrs. Hemmings started drying off his hands, leaving his ring finger and middle finger as the last ones. He cried out when she dried them.

When she finished, she helped him stand up and they walked to the office where they found Ashton an icepack. Then they walked back to the PE class.

"Everybody quiet!!" Mrs. Hemmings yelled. "You are all off this class for now! I need to go to the hospital, so I have to leave!"

She then walked to her car with Ashton. They drove to the hospital as quickly as possible and only had to wait in the waiting room for a short while before they came into the see the doctor.

"Hi, Ashton. How unlucky, huh?" The doctor said, making a seat ready for Ashton. She mentioned for him to lay on the bed and Ashton did as told.

"So you have hurt your fingers?" She asked making Ashton nod. She grabbed his hand gently. She touched his fingers softly. "Can you bend them?" She asked making Ashton bend them slowly and painfully almost halfway. "And straighten again?"

Ashton almost got them the whole way back up.

"They are sprained. Luckily they are not broken. I'll just wrap them up." The doctor said grabbing a bandage. "What do you do in your spare time, Ashton?" She asked, starting to wrap his hand and fingers up.

"I play drums," Ashton said, biting his lower lip.

"Okay, so you will have to take it easy on the drums until you feel no pain at all okay?"

Ashton nodded and the doctor finished up with the wrap. She told Ashton goodbye and Ashton and Mrs. Hemmings went to the car. Mrs. Hemmings dropped Ashton off at his house.