Michael - our secret

requested by hiddenscreamer

So basicaly micheal and his girlfriend have a massive fight and break up( preferably not Crystal they are cute together) and micheal is really upset but they havent told anyone so the band doesnt know why. Luke and calum keep pestering him to tel them whats wrong but he won't so luke and calum go to ash and tell him something is wrong with micheal, instead of asking him whats wrong he just sits next to him and asks him if he need a hug so micheal cuddles up to ash and just breaks down crying and tells him everything that had happened and it ends up being really cute and cuddly in the end and only ash and micheal knows what happened.

ages:

Michael - 18

Ashton - 19

luke - 17

Calum - 18

Michael sobbed in his bunk. He tried to be as quiet as possible. The other guys was sleeping and he didn't want to wake them up. He put his hand over his heart. It was almost physically hurting. He had just broken up with his girlfriend, and Michael was broken.

Michael would never love anyone as he had loved his ex-girlfriend. He was willing to give her everything. He wanted to give her everything. But the long distance relationship just didn't work out.

Luckily, no one heard what was going on. Michael didn't want them to worry either. Luke would definitely not understand, he was younger than Michael right? And Calum? Calum would make fun of him and his missing ability of "Knowing what the ladies want"

Eventually Michael fell asleep. The next thing he knew, Calum shook him awake to tell him breakfast was ready. Ash went shopping, so Luke, Calum and Michael was left alone to themselves. Ashton always did the shopping in the band. He was the most responsible. 

"Are you okay Michael? why are you not eating?" Luke asked.

"I'm fine, just not really hungry." Michael replied and mixed his food with his spoon.

"Michael, seriously? what's wrong?" Calum asked.

"Nothing."

"Just tell us mate. What is it?" 

"Nothing Jeez!!" Michael yelled and ran off to his bunk. Luke and Calum just sighed.

"Drama-queen." Calum whispered.

Luke didn't think so, but he nodded in agreement, just because he was scared that Calum would get mad at him if he went up against him.

It took an hour before Ashton came back. Calum went straight to Ashton.

"Something's wrong with Mikey.."

"Oh.." Ashton said, taking his jacket off. "what's wrong with him?"

"I don't know... he doesn't wanna tell us."

Ashton nodded and walked to the lounge room where Michael was. He sat down next to him.

"Do you need a hug?" Ashton suggested.

Michael nodded and cuddled up next to Ashton. He broke down sobbing, hot tears streaming down his face. Ashton didn't ask what was wrong. he was just there. Soon Michael started rambling about all the stuff that had happened and Ashton just listened and comforted.

"please don't tell the others.." Michael said.

"Ofc Mikey.. this is our secret if that's what you'd like."