Luke - sick in Singapore

Luke gets sick while being in Singapore

Here you go! This is requested by @zoeisabelletria11206

Ashton went to Luke's bunk after waking both Calum and Michael up.
"Luke? Buddy wake up." Ashton whispered and shook him. Luke groaned and rolled over.
"Come on Luke." Ashton said.
"Ashton I don't feel well." Luke whimpered.
"Luke, you know that today is a pretty important day. We cant skip today." Ashton said. "Come on Lukey. Get up."

Ashton had a friendly voice and he was kind. Luke knew Ashton would have let him stay in the bus if it had been a normal interview day. But today was a day with meet and greet and a concert. Maybe he could skip the sound check.

All the boys got out in the car but Luke began to feel worse. After driving for 20 minutes, Luke felt like throwing up.
"U-uh.. c-can we p-pull over for a s-second?" Luke whimpered.
"We are on a highway so no." The driver said.
"I-I'm gonna.. I-imma throw up." Luke cried out.
"Holy shit! Michael, get a bag or something!" Calum yelled and Michael handed him a paper bag.
"Here Luke, let it out." Calum said and rubbed his back. Luke threw up violently.

After 15 minutes straight, Luke was done. He cried into Calum who held him tightly.

Calum held a hand on Luke's warm forehead. Luke leant onto it, showing that it was pleasant so Calum kept holding it there.

The driver stopped in front of the venue.
"Feel better soon Luke." He said as the boys stepped out. Luke nodded and they all walked inside.
"I'll go talk to the management." Michael said and left. Calum and Ashton brought Luke to the backstage room and laid him on the couch.

"He's in here." Michael told their manager Matt before entering the backstage room. Matt saw Luke laying on the couch with Calum and Ashton in front of him.
"Luke, hey buddy." Matt said softly almost as a whisper. Luke whimpered.
"Come here." Matt spoke and pulled Luke into a hug. The young band member cried into the manager.
"Mikey said you're sick. Got it pretty bad aye?"
Luke nodded and cried harder.
"Shhh.." Matt cooed and rubbed his back. "Do you wanna do the meet and greet or do you wanna skip?"
"Do it... don't wanna let down fans." Luke said weakly.
"Alright buddy, tell me if you need anything Alright?"
Luke nodded.

Matt was a father figure. When Ashton wasn't up for the job as daddy5sos, Matt would be.

At the meet and greet, Luke was feeling well enough to take pictures and talk.

A fan came in followed by her mom.
"Hi!" Calum greeted and opened his arms for a hug which she gladly accepted. She then hugged Michael, Ashton and last but not least, Luke. She noticed his pale figure.
"Are you Alright?" She asked him.
Luke nodded and gave her a weak smile.
"What's your name?" He asked.
"Zoe." The fan said.
"Do you want a picture?" Luke asked and Zoe nodded. He mom took a picture of all the boys and Zoe.

Luke suddenly slapped his hand over his mouth and ran out of the room.
"Luke!" Ashton yelled and ran after him.
"Come on Michael. You can come too Zoe." Calum said and followed Ashton. Michael and Zoe ran with them.

Ashton, Michael, Calum and Zoe finally reached the bathroom where Luke had fallen to his knees and heaved over the porcelain bowl.

Ashton knelt down at Luke's right side and Zoe did to his left. Ashton rubbed his back, kissed his temple and whispered soothing words in Luke's ears.

A hard gag spread through Luke's body making him shiver and whimper painfully.

Luke vomited harshly into the toilet and a loud sob left his body. He felt embarrassed that a fan had to see him this way. He vomited for 3 minutes and then leant onto Ashton, nuzzling his head into Ashton's chest.
"O-ow." Luke snuggled into him.
"Shhh... I know, I know." Ashton soothed and held the sobbing boy tightly.
"Zoe I think you should go back to your mom." Calum said.
"Yeah, of course. Feel better soon Luke." She spoke and hugged luke from behind.

She then left the boys alone. Michael went to find their manager.

Matt ran to the bathroom with Michael. He sat next to Ashton.
"Ash here. Let me." Matt said. Ashton nodded and made Luke lean onto Matt.
"Hey buddy... shhh... it's alright." He said and stroke Luke's hair. Luke whimpered as Matt laid a hand on his forehead.
"I don't think you should do the concert Luke. I think you gotta get home and rest." Matt said. Luke nodded. Michael carried Luke to the car and all the boys drove to the hotel.

Luke curled up in the bed.
"Cal-Pal?" He asked.
"Yes?"
"Cuddle?" Luke asked cutely.
Calum Smiled and crawled into the bed next to Luke.

"They are so fucking cute." Ashton said. Michael nodded.
"Lukey is so clingy when he is sick, but it's cute to be honest." Michael said and now Ashton nodded.

There we go. Hope you liked it Zoe!
- Filippa