Luke - Bad combination

This one is for PRAYFORMYWRITING

Can you do one where Luke has a broken leg but he's also sick with the stomach bug. Yet he still tries to refuse help from Calum, Ashton, and Michael. However the boys take care of him anyway and Luke ends up getting better, preferably lots of fluff. Thank you!

Ages;

Luke - 17

Calum - 18

Michael - 18

Ashton - 19

Luke dropped to his knees in front of the toilet for the 3rd time now. He was getting tired of it. Especially because his leg broke 5 days ago and getting onto the floor every 20 minutes and then back up is a hell of a work. Luke watched the puke sail around in the toilet and groaned. He watched as drops of sweat dropped from his golden locks, which were still messy from the night.

"Hey baby.." Liz spoke as she sat by him. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine mom." Luke spoke. He was grumpy due to the fact that his mon was going to work even though her son was sick and with a broken leg as well.

"I called the guys over. Michael and Calum will be here in 10 minutes, so do not lock the door. Ash will be here as soon as he gets off work."

"When is that..?"

"1 pm."

Luke groaned. Liz left a gentle kiss on his shoulder and a note, saying how much medicine he should take and when. She knew that he probably wouldn't take it, unless Ashton forced him to though. 

Luke shivered and leaned against the cold wall. He wasn't going to get up just for 10 minutes. Just as Luke was doubting wether or not he should go back to bed or stay, he heard the door open.

"Luke?!" Calum yelled.

"We're here!" Michael called out.

Luke didn't respond. Honestly he didn't need help at all. He just wanted to be on his own. Calum made his way upstairs.

"Hey mate." He gently touched Lukes neck. "Let's get you back to bed." He reached his hand to Luke but Luke just stared lamely at it and pushed it away. With time, he got himself onto his feet and limped to his bed. He laid down and faded into sleep.

when Ashton came around 1 pm, Luke was on he is knees again. Throwing up all the medicine, his mom had made him take. Ashton walked slowly to Luke, he didn't say anything. He just knelt beside him and stroke his hair gently.

"The others told me what has happened.. " Ashton started out. "But you know me well enough, to know that I'm not gonna let you be alone. So we can do this the hard or the easy way. What do you think?"

Luke didn't answer.

"Come on Luke. You don't really wanna be alone do you?"

"Would it even matter?! You're all leaving anyways!" Luke looked at Ashton with teary eyes. Ashton softened up.

"It's because of your mom, isn't it?"

Luke looked back at the toilet and did not answer Ashton's question. Ashton pulled Luke into a tight hug. Luke started sobbing hysterically.

"Please don't go. P-please don't go!" He sobbed and held onto Ashtons arm desperately.

"I'm not leaving." Ashton whispered.

"Please don't let go." Luke sobbed

"I won't. I promise." Ashton said and helped Luke up from the ground. He helped Luke to bed. Luke let go of Ashton to pull his blanket over himself. Ashton walked towards the door making Luke cry out.

"Don't leave Ash!" He cried.

"Shhh shhh shhh Luke. Shush. I'm just gonna go get a bucket so you don't have to get up." Ashton said and disappeared. He rushed downstairs, got the bucket, then back upstairs and placed the bucket by Lukes bed. He bent over Luke and kissed his heated forehead.

"I'm here. I'm here." Ashton whispered. Luke scooted over, making a spot on the bed for Ashton and he laid down and wrapped his arms around Luke.

"Sleep." Ashton whispered.

And so Luke did.