Calum - flu

Requested by @zoeisabelletria11206

(This is the last sickfic I will do including other people than 5sos and their families, just so you won't request them anymore)

Calum gets sick and the fans know. When they arrive to the airport Luke tries to keep the fans away from Calum so they won't get sick however a girl and his brother convince them to help them. When Calum gets worse and has to go to the hospital, Shawn Mendes got to take care of the kids.

Ages;
Luke - 17
Michael and Calum - 18
Ashton - 19
Shawn - 16
Zoe - 8
Yohan - 3

Enjoy.

Calum is the sickie for once!

Zoe read. She had seen Ashton's new tweet and she had been very exited for her favorite band to come to her country. However she got sad that Calum was sick.
"Yohan?!" She yelled.
"What?" Yohan asked.
"Come on! We need to go to the park!" Zoe said and lifted Yohan.

Zoe wouldn't even dare to hope for meeting 5sos. She knew it wouldn't ever happen.

She went to the park with her brother as she saw her 4 favorite boys in the entire world go in the park. She grabbed Yohan quickly and ran with him to the boys.

"Hi!!" Zoe greeted happily and walked towards Calum but Luke held her back.
"Don't go to Cal, he's sick and we don't want you to get sick." He explained.
"But... I wanna help." Zoe said and showed her puppy eyes.
"Fiiiineeeee..." Luke said.
Zoe sat her brother down and ran to Calum. She hugged the kiwi.
"Come on guys, we gotta go to the hotel." Ashton said. Michael lifted Yohan. The boy stared at his colored hair.
"This kid is seriously judging me." Michael said. Ashton grabbed Zoe's hand.

They all went to the hotel. Calum went to bed immediately.
"Zoe? Calum is not that talkative when he is sick so please don't bother him Alright?" Luke said. Zoe nodded and sat on an other bed with Yohan while the other boys were walking around and helped Calum.

All of them drifted to sleep, but Michael woke up to Calum sitting in the bed coughing violently and then throwing up all over himself and the blanket. Michael woke all of them all.

Ashton called Shawn Mendes over to take care of Yohan while the others went to the hospital with Calum.

Shawn came quickly. Michael lifted Zoe and Ashton and Luke helped Calum to the car.
"I'll clean the bed." Shawn said.
The boys thanked him.

Shawn sat on the bed with Yohan. He tickled his belly making him laugh loudly.

Calum was taken to a room. Zoe offered him her hand and Calum accepted it with a weak smile. Calum was given some fluids through an IV and he soon dozed into sleep.

When Calum was ready to go home, they left the hospital and went back to the hotel. Shawn had cleaned everything and taken good care of Yohan. Ashton drove Zoe and Yohan home to make sure they came home to their parents safely before he left.

-Filippa