Michael - hide it

Request by @12343273smas

Michael gets sick and hides it from the other boys until it gets worse.

Ages;
Michael: 15
Luke: 14
Calum: 15
Ashton: 16

Michael woke up and he wasn't feeling too good. But there was no way he would tell anyone. He wouldn't show anyone his "weak side." He needed to be the hardcore guys at school who doesn't have a "weak side."

He went out of bed and went downstairs where his mom had cooked breakfast for him. "Morning Mikey. Here's some eggs but I really have to go to work now Alright?" She spoke as she put the plate on the table. Michael nodded. She planted a kiss on his hair. "I love you Michael. I'll see you later." She spoke.
"Love you too." Michael said.

If Michaels mom had just kissed his forehead then she would knew about his sickness. But she didn't and it would stay as a secret.

When Michael that morning swung his bag over his shoulder and headed to the bus he was feeling worse. He walked into the bus seeing Luke and Calum in the back of the bus. Calum was taking pictures of Luke. Probably for his my space page. Michael sat down next to the two of them and leant his head against the window.
"Michael? Remember band practice at ash's today." Calum said. Michael hummed an answer.

In biology Michael was way worse. "Are you Alright?" Luke asked quietly. Michael hummed but quickly smacked a hand over his mouth. "Si-" but it was already too late. Michael had vomited down his front and on his books. Michael wanted to cry. Luke and Calum knew he did. But he didn't do it. He wanted to be hardcore. Calum rubbed his back but Michael pushed his hand away. Calum knew Michael wanted Calum to rub his back, but he also knew how Michael felt about status and how he had to be the big spoon. "Calum I think you should help Michael to the nurse office so she can call his parents." Calum nodded. He grabbed Michaels bag and had a protective arm around him as they walked out. As soon as the door was shut behind them, Michael leant onto Calum and started crying. "I know Mikey. I know." Calum soothed. "I feel so bad." Michael cried. Calum rubbed his back and arms. "Come on let's get you to the nurse."

The nurse called Michael's mom just to find out she had to call mrs. Irwin instead. "Michael your mom told me that you should go home to your friend Ashton, right?" Michael nodded. "Isn't he at school?" Michael asked. The nurse nodded. "His mom will look after you. She's coming to pick you up. You can lay on that bed until then." The nurse spoke and Michael laid on the bed.

Finally Mrs. Irwin came. She saw Michael's sobbing figure on the bed. "So.. shhh Mikey.. I'm here now.. shhhh." Mrs. Irwin spoke and held Michael close. She saw all the boys as her son's and she loved them so much. Michael sobbed into her chest. Mrs. Irwin pulled away. "Hey sweetie look at me." She spoke. Michael's sad and sick eyes caught hers and you could tell, it broke her heart. She laid her hand on his burning forehead and Michael closed his eyes. "You're burning Mikey. Let's get you home yeah?"
Michael whimpered. "I want Ash."
"I know sweetie. Ash will come home as soon as he's done at school."
Michael sobbed. Mrs. Irwin picked him up from the bed and carried him to the car.

Ash come home an hour later. And then there was cuddles.

Lots and lots of cuddles.

That's it!

Remember to;
- vote
- comment
- REQUEST

- Filippa