ashton - invisible

Requested by Xmukesqueenx

Hi! Can I make another request? If so, then I'd like to request one where Ashton's feeling really upset, and he's depressed due to his childhood and stuff, and one day he can't take it anymore. So he types out a suicide note (invisible) and the boys find it and Michael's like "Whoa, what's that?" Like in the beginning of Invisible, and Calum reads the note, and the boys rush to find him, and luckily they find him just barely in time. They take him to bed and lay him down and just let him cry, and they soothe him until he falls asleep. If you can't do it because of trigger purposes that's okay, but thanks either way! :)

ages:

Luke - 17

Michael - 18

Calum - 18

ashton - 19 

The boys had a great idea. They would make a surprise for Ashton and show up at his house without he knew. They got ready and drove to Ashtons house. They stormed in but the house was silent. Too silent. They all walked in, a little disappointed that Ashton wasn't even home.

"Whoa what's that?" Michael asked and grabbed a note that laid on Ashtons kitchen table. Calum grabbed the note from Michaels hand.

"another day of painted walls and football on the tv. No one sees me. I fade away, lost inside a memory of someone's life. It wasn't mine. I was already missing before the night I left. Just me and my shadow and all of my regrets. Who am I? Who am I when I don't know my self? Who am I? who am I? Invisible. Wasted days, dreaming of the times I know I can't get back. Seems I just lost track. Looking on as all of life's colors seem to fade to grey. I just walked away. I was already missing before the night I left. Just me and my shadow and all of my regrets. Who am I? Who am I when I don't know my self? Who am I? who am I? Invisible." Calum read. He looked up. "A suicide note?"

Luke burst into tears. Michael immediately hugged him. For Calum and Michael, It just hadn't got into them yet. They couldn't believe it.

"No Fuck no!" Michael yelled making Luke cry harder. "He's not fucking gone! He's a fighter and he will fucking fight! Even if I will have to force him to! I'm going to find him."

"I'm going with you." Calum said.

"Me too!" Luke said, but Calum grabbed his shoulders.

"No lukey, you need to stay here. Make it comfortable and wait. Just in case he comes home." Calum said. Luke nodded slowly.

Then Calum and Michael left. They searched for a long time until they figured out that they could see more if they were taller, so they went to a top of a building. 

"There he is!" Michael yelled and pointed to a window below them. Calum sprinted as fast as he could to the elevator. He found it too slow and decided to take stairs instead. He basically flew down the stairs and sprinted to Ashton. He pulled him away from the window.

"Ash Ash, what are you doing?" Calum asked worriedly. Ashton didn't answer but he let a tear slip down his cheek silently. Calum just hugged him tightly. Then Ashton felt another pair of arms around him. It was Michael.

"Let's go home.." Michael whispered and they both lead Ashton home with their arms wrapped around him. When they came home, they went straight to Calum room, which was the closest and cuddled up. Luke came shortly after and cuddled with them. Ashton broke down in tears.

"Shhh shhh shhh." Michael soothed and stroke Ashtons hair. It took hours but Ashton finally fell asleep. He had cried so much that he got tired.