Chapter-4

Most of the time iam always thinking. Does she even know that I exist? Did she ever notice me? Definitely not. But its also not that she's not aware that iam there. It has been twice when she caught me. Its like I  was watching her and she suddenly looked at me and I made fun of myself in front of everyone. One day I was just doing my work as usual, which btw was watching her conduct her chemistry test. She was adding two gross looking liquids into each other....but still looked so damn beautiful. And then she suddenly looked up and saw me. I had two test tubes in my hands myself for pretending that iam conducting the test too. As she looked right at me, I dropped both of them and took a 360° turn right away. The turn was made in such a hurry that I stumbled over the lab assistant who was passing by and fell on him. Taking him down with me, with the beakers he was holding. I am do dead, I thought.
Karan was the first one to laugh, as he knew exactly why and how I fell. Then came the whole class. She laughed too....but seeing her laugh and blush a little because of me, made me smile. My eyes were on her as I got up and brushed myself off the bits of glass. The lab assistant was so mad at me. He was screaming behind me but I was looking at her. She noticed me not paying attention to him and a smile crossed her lips.....the most beautiful smile ive ever seen. God her smile!
The second eye contact was when I was leaving the class yesterday. I guess she probably knows that there's a weirdo in the class whose stalking her. But the fact that at least she knows kept me satisfied. So tomorrow is the day from when I will be seeing her for 5hours daily. I changed my coaching center to where she is. Since it was where I took my chemistry's exra calss, it was a little easy. So now I'll be seeing her at Maths, Physics and Chemistry class. I can't be more happy. Even though I took my extra classes there it wasn't that easy to convince people about my sudden mood change. My parents were anxious to know about the reason of this change but I avoided the question saying I liked the other center more plus my chemistry classes were here too. Fortunately they believed me. So tomorrow is a great day for me.