Chapter-8

The next day was again one of the best days of my life. I waited for her to come and as she noticed me standing alone beside my scooty with her register in my hands, she approached me.

"Hi"

"Hey......good morning"

"Good morning.......so work done?"

"Yeah.......thankyou so much.....I don't know what could've happened if you didn't helped me." I said exaggerating it a bit.

"Its no big deal......also you would have been fine." She saif softly.
We talked for 15-20mins and then decided to head back to classes. Actually..... She decided to head back 'together'. Could I be more happy? I literally had my breath controlled or else I would've screamed in excitement. Damn Lakshit! Your just walking to the class with her, cool it down! I knew this was a small thing but for me it was a jackpot.
We entered the class together. Usually nobody notices me. Iam not that handsome. Iam a little chubby, fair,funny guy who keeps up with his own business. But today for some reason, the whole class was staring at me. The reason of course was the fabulous looking, sweetness beside me. I walked her to her desk and then came back to my own. Karan wasn't looking at me but he was still smiling. A wide grin spread across my lips too. I can't help but be proud of myself. It was finally happening. I was finally getting to know her. I was thinking about our conversation that we had earlier, in the whole period. Physics wasn't that important to me at that moment.
At the end of the class, I did something stupid. something seriously horrible. I was so lost looking at her that when she looked back at me,I wasn't able to avert my eyes so quick. It literally took me 30secs to look somewhere else. She obviously noticed me staring at her. FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! Karan just laughed as I punched him in the face. Iam such a psychopath to her. She is my friend now and I stare at her all the god damned time!? What the fuck man!? Sometimes I creep myself out.