Chapter-17

What in the world is going on? If it wasn't for her seriousness....I would've burst into laughter. This has to be some kind of joke. Okay so, where are the cameras hidden. I will go crazy soon. I can see my girlfriend in a near trauma and here I am expecting a tall, muscular, one with eight pack abs brother of his who'd beat me to shit. But as I look up where Aamya was pointing, I see a guy....wait
.....not even a guy.......a BOY!.....a boy! A freaking boy!!! Of 14-15maybe, gawking at me. That's her brother??!!!
What the fuck? He is the one who wanted to meet me?
I went up to him and waited for him to start. The way he responded was certainly not the way 14year olds should behave.
He was scolding me!!!!Damn it!!! For thirty bloody minutes!!!!! He was literally threatening me!!!talking shits about...."I'll bring up guys to beat you up." What the fuck man? I was obviously laughing the whole time. Which pissed him off more. This was pure entertainment. This was so much worth for all the tension I took.
I fail to see how Aamya's family members always make me happy....or at least make me laugh. Can you imagine it? A freaking kid scolding me!!! I would've died laughing. And what according to him would he do? Nothing! Exactly nothing! And I was so fucking terrified about meeting this little kid?! Goddd.....surprises.........
In the end he went away screaming,
"STAY. AWAY. FROM. MY. SISTER."
Ya right. Like what would you do if I don't? I was still laughing when, I came back to her. I was curious to know many things but instead of that, I just asked Aamya his school-class-section-age and.........called my friend.
My intention was plain. Just a little scaring him, would seal the deal. My friends did a great job of scraing people. So why not actually use the talent they have.
After his brother left, I realized it was obvious for Aamya to be scared to death. Her brother knows and she has a 'younger' brother. Everyone knows the trouble about having 'younger brothers'. And if he decided to open his howling screamer in front of her parents, she's screwed. So it was very natural of her to freak out. And do the same to me.
After all this bullshit, I tried making Aamya laugh. Tickled her, told her lame jokes, made faces, spoke in languages I had no clue about, acted like a total clown. But in the end I did made her smile....laugh actually. Nothing gives me more happiness than seeing her smile. Her smile is like......sunshine. She can light up the whole world with it. She can light up MY world with it.