Chapter-7

As the day went on, I noticed something weird with me. That creep had his eyes on me. His eyes were on her but then, my eyes were on her too. So.....now his eyes dug a bore well into me. His name is Rohan. Rohan Singhaniya. As the name suggests. He's a spoilt brat with a rich daddy. People are after him because he's a money bank. If he likes you, you're one of the most lucky people alive. If he doesn't.....well you should probably die. Because what rich people can do to the people they hate have no limits. I mean aren't the movies enough to give you a hint of that part? Iam totally sure he knows my credit card's password by now. Once he gets his eyes on someone, he can have all the information about the person according to his wish. He can do anything. He can also ruin my life if he wants to. I decided to avoid his piercing gaze. But not Aamya. There no way iam distancing myself from her.
As the bell rang for the last class. I was talking to one of her's and mine mutual friend for notes. When she came to her. My heart beat came to a hault. My head started spinning. My world was shaking and I was hyperventilating. I had no clue what to do. I took deep breaths. I convinced myself I have to remain calm.
She smiled at me and I smiled back. Fuck.....her smile was giving me goosebumps.

"So......done with notes of chem?" I asked Nandini. Our friend.

"No dude......still left a lot to do." she said.

"My notes are complete!" Aamya said in her ever so sweet voice which melts me.

"Oh.....oh.....umm.....can I...."

"Of course" she said before I could even finish.
She went back to her desk, picked up her bag and took out a spiral register of dark blue. She handed it over to me with a smile. I took it and couldn't stop smiling. My happiness turned into horror when I saw Rohan and his  gang staring at me with an expression I couldn't explain. If he could shoot lazer from his eyes, I'd be in pieces by now. I quickly turned away and went to Karan.
In the dispersal of the class. I waited for her as usual. But I also waited for her to look at me. Which was quite unusual. Where was I getting this confidence from?
She looked at me and came directly towards me. This was something I hadn't expected.

"Bi....."she said as if wanting to add something else too.

"Its Lakshit" I said smiling "Bi Aamya"
She chuckled, then nodded.
Karan nudged me on the shoulder and was now grinning like a kid who just found his favorite chocolate.

Damn the day was lit.