Chapter-39

As soon as the class got over, I was all -vexed-to-my-last-nerve. I had already decided in the break time, that I'd tell Aamya about both of those personalities. I haven't yet decided about the 'king if horrors' because, I was busy overthinking about Aamya's reaction.
The class got over. Everybody got up from their benches, and the first thing I saw was, both of 'them' looking at Aamya. So I was right about warning Aamya about them. I needed to know their names, I wouldn't just point them out to her. Just imagine if they see me doing that.
By way of explanation I'd say, "Sorry brother, I was just telling my girl to stay away from you. Since I didn't know your names, I had to point you out."  Hahaha funny right? Absolutely not!
I was talking to Aamya, trying my best to avoid the topic of those two men, for the time we were in the class, when Rohan approached us. Approached Aamya actually.

"Hey"
"Hey..."
"How was the first day for you?"
"It was fine." It was clear from Aamya's voice that, she was exhausted. She wasn't as perky as always.
"You seem tired...."
"Oh, Iam spent."
"Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow then?"
"Yeah definitely." We both said in unison.
"Definitely." Said Rohan, but this time looking only at me.

So in conclusion, the scary part of the conversation was saved for me. How wonderful.
"He's got issues.." I said to no one in particular, after he left.
"Huh?"
"Nothing, nothing....let's go."
We left the class.
I didn't tell her about any of those two gentlemen, who can't seem to take their eyes off of her, until we reached the parking lot.

"There are a lot people I already loath in there." I said.
"People you loath?"
"Yup, people you gotta stay away from." I said, with a hint of pent up anger in my voice. It wasn't a question.
Aamya gave me an irritated look then said,
"It was the first day of the class Lakshit. I thought you wanted to pay attention and work hard."
"I do, I will."
"Of course you will." It was a taunt. Here I lost the deal. She was exhausted and now, I got her irritated. Before I could say anything else, she just gave me a look full of something I couldn't place. And turned around, walking out of the parking lot, to where her mom would come to pick her up.

Not to my surprise, both of those two admirers of her, watched her leave with hungry eyes. Even when both of them were sorrounded by their own friends. The creepy one looked back at me, and I returned his look, this time without fear.
After a couple of uncomfortable seconds, he looked away.