Chapter-43

After coming back from the office, I called Aamya. A sign that, I was desperate to know what happened.
Well, pretty much nothing happened. She went to the class and came back. A sign that, I overthink everything.
The day ended, and I went to bed. But...even after when the never-ending day ended, I couldn't sleep.
Sleep was far away from me. I wasn't wide awake, but I wasn't sleepy at all either. The night went with me, tossing and turning from side to side.

I was being shook by someone. I could hear a muffled voice in the background, but could not make sense of it. It was like I was in a trance like state. Conscious but, still distant from reality.  Aware but, not so aware of my surroundings.
Then I saw Aamya's face...she was smiling and dancing and then said,
"Wake up Lakshit." her wish was my command.
I woke up with a jolt, panting as if I'd run a marathon. Mom's hands were on my shoulders, and a look of disdain was on her face.
"Wake the hell up from your dreams, and look at the time!!!!"
I just woke up and everybody is already screaming?
I turned around to look at the clock and....HOLYMOTHERFUCKINGGOD!!!!!!!
Iam late!!!!!!Not just late, Iam fucking very late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have no idea how I brushed, took a bath in literally 10 minutes which otherwise takes me 20-25 minutes. I left the breakfast, and rushed to my car. I would've died twice, with the speed I was driving at.
My car came to a screeching halt at the parking lot, and I saw only one person standing there, it was Aamya.
I ran to her and she started scolding.....
"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!!!!! I almost thought you weren't coming today.....AGAIN!!!!!!!"
I hugged her, while she was still barking at me. Damn, I love this girl.
Then her phone rang, and I was obliged to part away from her, so that she could pick it up.
"Hello?(she paused for five seconds before saying) What?! Yeah...okay okay we're coming. Thanks bi."
She hung up, then she continued,
"We need to hurry the fuck up, Praveen sir is already in the class, screaming like carzy...lets go." As she finished, she took my hand and started towards the class. But I had a question.
"But...wait...how do you know that?"
"Huh?" She didn't understand my question.
"How do you know Praveen sir is already in the class?"
"Oh. Rohan called that's why."