Chapter-25

If I had to draw a list of people who were against me.....I probably couldn't count. The interesting thing wasn't the people who were against me. It was the people who were with me. The people who were with me were 0. Zero. Yup, the over dramatic situation in the movies where the world is against a single person was actually true for me. The world was against me, and I was all alone. ALL FUCKING ALONE. Even Aamya wasn't with me. We used to fight from 11pm to 5 in the morning about this. She didn't wanted me to ruin my future because of her. She didn't wanted me to do CA. She was thinking about my future, like everybody else was.
My family was against me. My parents weren't showing it, but somewhere they knew that I'am changing my stream because of Aamya. And they now also realized the real reason, of why I changed my coaching center too. My best friend Karan, was against me too. He didn't wanted me to destroy my career and my life behind a girl. Karan was upset. My brother was upset and angry too. He tried convincing me with a brother-to-brother talk but I didn't budge. No one was with me. No one. I knew very well from the very start that, I would have to do a lot of crazy shit, if I wanted to succeed in this.
When you have no one with you....all the help, the resources, the plan making stuff.....you've got to do it all by yourself. It sure does makes you a genius. Since working alone isn't a joke. I was planning things secretly. Things I had to do, to be where I wanna be.
God!.....this all seems so easy when you first hear it. Its so hard in real. I was in depression. Not that I was actually in depression.....but I was all alone but still on my feet. It took a toll on me. Mood swings were so common. Fights were so easily started in the house. It was like I needed a reason to shout my stress out on people. People didn't see that my mood-swings and screwed up behavior was because I was so lonely. They took it in a whole other way. The wrong way. I often heard the phrase....
"look what she's doing to you."
It was so true.....she did something to me. I lost my mind. Blindly following my heart, which followed her. But........
Not in a negative way. She was my strength. My motivation. She was the reason I didn't quit. She was the reason I never wanted to give up. She was my light in the dark world. She was the goal I had to achieve.