Chapter-67

I dont know when I slept, but when I woke up I felt like an idiot. Why?

Because while I was wasting my time being brokenhearted about the fact that, my ex-girlfriend now has an Instagram account that I didn't know of, I never checked who she was following and who was following her.

So the first thing I did when I woke up was, to check my Instagram.

Well, she had accepted my request and Karan was showing as a mutual too.

Clears one thing, she does have her phone. Even without her being at the class. Why did she say something else to me then? Did she lie to me? If so why? These questions kept pilling up.

I checked her following, and just as I thought, RohanMotherFuckingSinghania was present there. So were Kartik and Harshit to my surprise. Why do I keep forgetting that the devil's minions exist too?

And then I checked her comments, and among some girls there were comments from Rohan, Kartik and Harshit as well.

Mind boggling mess this was.

My mom entered the room while my attention was on my phone screen.

I must've been a sight! Red eyes with dark circles, messy hair cause I just woke up and didn't bother washing my face.

She asked me, if I was going to attend my classes. It was then when I realized, I was actually late. And there was no way in hell Ill be missing the class, because classes meant Aamya, and Aamya meant answers.

I got ready in a hurry. I didn't had to worry about my breakfast, cause I barely ate these days so that saved my time.
I just ran to my car, and headed to my classes.

I reached the class, and was relieved to see that Rohan was already there. One less problem.

Aamya came at her usual time, and when she came she beemed a smile at Rohan. Who reciprocated with a smile too. That bastard!!!!

Then she sat next to me.

As the lecture began, more questions kept popping in my head. Like, how is her mom okay with her Instagram? How, and why did she make an Instagram account? How in the hell is her very very strict mom okay with guys commenting on her pictures? Does her mom even know? Etc etc.

It was after the lecture finished, that I finally said something to her.

"So....Instagram account huh?"
At the mention of Instagram, she gave me a peachy look.

"Why, you also have one? Why does me having one troubling you?" At this I was shocked. Like 'open mouth-staring' shocked. She said it, with such a menacing tone. It was almost like Aamya was possessed by some evil spirit, because the Aamya I know, wouldn't talk to me like this. Or anyone for that matter. And why is she saying it like I'm the one hiding things?

"Well, my parents dont have a problem with my phone or my social life. I thought your mom would be troubled at this news. And I thought, you only get your phone at these hours."

"My mom's fine with it, as long as I dont get involved with guys. And my cousin made my account."

"So she's the one who accepted my friend request yesterday?"

"No, I did."

"But you said your cousin made it?"

"Yeah she did. But I use it."

"Oh. And what about you having your phone with you last night?"

"Coincidence"

"And your mom is okay with guys commenting at your pictures?"

"Its social media Lakshit. That's what happens. And she knows that. And you were what? Stalking me?"

"Yes I was. What else am I supposed to do? Its not like you told me anything about your 'Instagram'. You are busy acting like we did not exist. You dont even care anymore. I dont know why you even bother sitting next to me."
That was my rage speaking. Inside, I was shattered with the way she was acting.

After a pause she said,
"Im sorry. Its just, I dont wanna get into any kind of trouble anymore. I wanna live my life freely that's all."

I didn't reply to what she said. The damage had been done. Even she couldn't take it away now. We spent the rest of the day, not talking to each other. But she did talk to the 'King if Horrors' and I was alone for that part.

I should've prepared myself for loneliness, from the day we broke up.

Because, loneliness is shattering. It is so loud, you cannot even hear your own thoughts over it.

It's deafening.

Painfully deafening.