Chapter - 54

I didn't pick her call. I could just tell her that I was busy, later.
I had other important things on my mind.
I needed to find a place, decorate it, select the cake and other arrangements.
Looking for the place wasn't that hard.
The decoration was with black and silver balloons, and little polaroid pictures of her attached to a string with paper pins.
I got the tshirt of our academy made on the cake. Since I wouldn't have known her, if it wasn't for the academy.
The cake was complete chocolate from inside. Just how she likes it.
The part poppers were ready.
I selected the small candles of dark blue, and made sure there were a lot of them.
Not only on the cake but, also on the table on which the cake was to be set on. The candles should be LIT when she enters the room. At all fucking costs. And a certain staff member would see to it if one of the candles went out.
I ordered a pendant with a heart on it.
With our initials on it.
More in it then on it. Since it opens.
She told me about always fantasizing about a neck peice which would open and have something written inside of it.
She never wanted a picture, since then she would've hated it.
She thinks a picture is too cliche. So I had the initials carved instead of a picture of us together.
The pendant and the chain were of a good quality, I made sure of it. I'd spent millions on this girl without a question.
The box of the neck peice I bought was the size of a small diary and it was velvet blue. She loves things like these, and Id die for her.

As for the friends, it'll be sneha, karan and three of our academy friends. That's all. Its the efforts and the love not the amount of people.
After the cake cutting and some good dj and, maybe some light drinking, Aamya and I would head off for dinner. Just her and me.
Thats where I'll present my gift. I've already told the diner, that it's my girl's birthday. So our favorite corner is reserved for us. So no one would be sitting behind even on the other tables of our corner. Since today privacy is a bliss.
This is all for the evening and night. Ive already made Sneha ask permission, for a full day out from her mom. So that's taken care of.
As for the morning, we'll first watch a movie, just me and her. And then we'll do some shopping for her. Then the next stop is her favorite places for food. And then a dessert stop at our first 'ice cream date' ice cream parlour.
And then we'll be going the place where our friends will be waiting for the birthday princess.
And that is that.
I really hope I make sure that it's the best day of her life.
I love her.
I hope she likes it.