Chapter-49

When you love someone, you start attaching yourself to them. You start thinking about their matters, their problmes, their lives. You start to group think.
Its basically, that whatever your loved one would do, would affect both you and him/her. But one thing about group thinking, when you're in love is, you might start taking decisions for the other person. Its often that, sometimes the other person cannot see his/her own good or bad, so you point it out to them.

In my relationship, if I find something not appealing, or something which isn't good for Aamya, ( example: Rohan ) I make her get rid of it or discard it.
I believe, if she loves me, she can sacrifice anything for me.
Just the next day, after we got introduced to Kartik and Harshit....Woah, wait a minute. Dosen't it rhyme?
Lakshit
Kartik
Harshit
Kartik
Lakshit
Harshit
Harshit
Kartik
Lakshit.......Ughhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Another reason to hate them. So the next day, as I parked my car and was going towards Aamya. I noticed something.
She was looking hot today. No no no no no.....let me rephrase that. She was looking MORE hot today, than any other day.
She was looking more curvy today. Uh uh...that is not good. If she's looking more sexy today, I'm pretty sure I ain't the only one eyeing her. I looked around. And yup! I can never be wrong. The whole world was doing the same as me.

"You're my boyfriend. Why are you eyeing me up and down?"

"What do you mean? I am YOUR BOYFRIEND, I have the right to eye you up and down." I said flirting, ( Yes, people can FLIRT with their own girlfriends. No big deal. ) which caused her to smile, and her cheeks turned the lighter shade of red.

"Shutup" she said, giddily.

"No but seriously, you look sexy today. By sexy I mean, sexier than usual. Cause you always look perfect."

"Thankyou," She said, with her now turned red face. She's adorable beyond possible.

"You probably wanna save that sexiness for me though."

"Iam all yours."

"Me alone, I mean."

"What do you mean?" She asked, with a confused look.

"I mean.....I want to be the ONLY one eyeing you, not the whole world. And with this, ( I was walking, with my hand on her shoulders, so I clutched the end of her sleeve, as to indicate to the top she was wearing ) it isn't possible."

She looked at me, half annoyed.
I smiled my 'I know iam irritating but I'm yours' smile, and kissed her forehead.

"I love you baby."

"I love you too." She looked at me with understanding and fondness this time, the annoyance, thrown at the back of the mind.

We entered the class, and got two additional and definitely not required hi's.

"Hi Aamya, hi Lakshit.." said Harshit, ( I hate, how the name rhymes ) who was standing by the door, with his friends.

"Hi Harshit" said Aamya. I just smiled and nodded.
As we got to our benches. Kartik, who was a couple of benches away, waved at me and Aamya.
We waved back.
As if I didn't know, where this was going.