Chapter-26

My phone buzzed. I received a notification. It said Rs.6000 had been deducted from my card. I took a deep breath, looking at the notification itself gave me goosebumps.
It was the payment to the CA classes registration.
Since no one was on my side. I decided to pay for the registration fee by myself. Rs 6000 was the fee.
Also, until the results of my 12th grade examination came, I had to take coaching classes of the subject 'commerce'. So for three months I had to study hard to understand this subject. Aamya had her dad to teach her. She had far more knowledge already. How can I forget, she's always been good at studies. Almost everyone in her family has done CA. Her grandpa also helped her.
I had a major fight with my whole family, when they got to know about the fee thing. I payed it without telling them, that too from my card. The fights before this were no big deal. But this one had an impact. They were angry and upset and didn't talk to me for days. But.....eventually they accepted it. They had to. After all, the deeds been already done. But they accepted very angrily and were unsatisfied. I've never really pulled off a stunt like this you know..... I've always been the good boy in the house. But now I am crazy. What can be done? Nothing.
Aamya didn't talk to me either for many days. She was very much upset. But how long can she be angry from a cute guy like me? I know...I know...being a little too cocky.....but seriously....what am I and my humor for? And when will that puppy face come to work? I did every little thing to get her back. And in the end she accepted too.....