Chapter-11

A month has passed and our friendship gets deeper minute by minute. We have changed a little after that encounter when we sneaked out. But we don't talk about it. I figured she needed time. I can wait forever. But it seemed like God wanted something else. Thankfully, he didn't made me wait forever.... Something happened and both of our lives changed. But it did had a crappy start.

I used to tell Aamya a lot about mine and Karan's friendship. How after classes we would go on scooty rides.
Without any purpose whatsoever. Often we used to go from just my scooty or just his. Just him and I. Doing all the shit together that guys do. Insulting each other all day. Karan had been with me since three years. And from that time we have been together. There never passes even a second when I don't insult him talk shit about him, but he means a lot to me. He is my brother more than my real brother. I trust him more than anyone else. I consider him before my family. The two most special people in my life are- Karan and Aamya.
So, I was just telling her about something which happened during one of those rides when she burst out laughing, before I could have even finish my sentence. I laughed with her because I thought she already guessed what I was laughing about.

"What's with you and Karan and your scooty rides......." Still laughing. "You gay or what......" She was laughing at the top of her lungs. Apparently, she said the last part of her sentence a little too loud. Loud enough for the whole class to hear. So, now the whole class was laughing.
She stopped as soon as she saw my face turning red. No not the blush red this time. It was the anger taking over me red. I looked at her and saw the horror on her face as she looked at me. I stormed out of the calss. Something was taking over me. I was no longer the sweet loving funny guy. I was something else. I was sure I didn't wanted to figure out what though.
The last thing I remember was looking at my worse-than-a-tomato red face in the washroom's mirror.