Chapter-23

I've always heard people say...that, there is a certain limit to everything. Everything we do, has an end. When that end comes, we must not proceed any further. I may have written the above sentence wrong....its not that everything we do has an end. Its rather, that everything we do HAS TO, have an end. Its more emphasizing on the fact that, the rules are made and we all must abide by it. I've never focused on these rules made by the society really. I mean, I thought that they must be right and all shit. But I was thinking all this, even when I didn't know the rules properly. And when I got to know them...I simply broke the basic rule.
I was not supposed to go beyond my limits....but I did.
I WENT BEYOND MY LIMITS....
My parents knew about me having a girl. Isn't that obvious? Not every girl decorates your whole room like that, on your birthday. And also I admitted later on, that I have a girl friend and its Aamya. My parents were cool. They are opposite of what Aamya's parents are. They had no problem.

But yes....there is a certain limit to everything. According to the society there is. To me limitations are only to the vision. WE made the boundaries and WE can break them too. I don't know if these were my thoughts, before I fell for Aamya or not but, at present I was sticking to this new found moto of mine.
To me people made these boundaries and they were creating barriers for me, from doing what I wanted to do. So I just jumped from above there 'boundaries'...I in a way overcame them. I only took care of what I had to do. The world did its best to pressurize me and force me to withdraw but I wasn't gonna give in. I had made up my mind to take it to the end.
The basic aim was for me was to be happy. To be with my loved one. I go where she goes. From heaven to the gates of hell and beyond. I will be with you, no matter what the cost. I will stick to you like glue. Only death can part us away. No Gods, no demons can stop me from loving you. You are forever mine, and I forever yours.