Chapter-13

Ever since that day, I saw her in my dreams everyday. Ever since that day.....nothing has been the way it was before.
The way I look at her, has changed. The way she blushes now, has changed. The way people look at us, has changed. How the dogs who used to bark, can only stare with angry eyes, has changed. How fate has turned itself towards my favor, has changed. How the god's are blessing me with every happiness I have ever asked for, has changed. How much we miss each other, has changed. How we kiss every day, has changed. How my call logs flower with only one name these days, has changed. How I find everything around me to be positive, has changed. How the negativities don't reach me anymore, has changed. How my possessiveness for her has increased, has changed. How much we both have changed,has changed.
I never thought love has so much power in it. I thought love was just a feeling..... But now love is what I use to define myself. Each and every part of me has surrendered themselves her. I cannot fathom what  life would be without her. She is always on my mind. Everything I do is related to her one or the other way. I do everything for her now. Its like this feeling I can't really express. All I know is, I have found a purpose in my life. The purpose is her. I live for her and I can die for her. I will love her till the last breath. I will love her till the last drop of blood seeps out from my body. I love her now and I will always love her. This love will only increase, never decrease. I grow fond of her more and more everyday. The more I have her, the more I want her. The more she stays with me, the more I want to keep her. The more I love her, the more I want to.