Chapter-31

The person I was looking at was familiar.... familiar? familar!!!!!
FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING THAT'S HOLY, familiar was not even the word I could use. The person standing in front of me, was coded in my brain. His face, his name, everything about him was branded in my mind, in my brain, on my soul,  my chest, my wrists, my nerves......
UGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS AN AVALANCHE!!!!!
THIS IS A CATASTROPHE!!!!!!!
The earth moved from beneath my feet. No wait....was the ground even there anymore? I guess not. I was floating in mid air. Totally lost. Not in the human world that's for sure.
BREATHING? I don't know if I was.
THINKING? Nope, I was dead.
HEARTBEAT? Stopped.
SPIRIT? was lost.
LIFE? left my body.
Kill me. Kill me. Kill me please. I quit. OH MY FUCKING DEMON! I QUIT. Take me to heaven or hell whatever. I don't care really. Right now I want to be anywhere, but on this planet. Any one on this GOD DAMNED earth would be fine, but this person. Why this person? Why ONLY this person?!!
The only villian of my life. Kill me. Kill me. Kill me please. Iam crying. Legit crying.
Tall, fair, light brown wolf eyes, messy but gorgeous hair which suit on him, so fucking well. Wearing a shirt which wrapped around his perfectly toned body. His arm's  muscles which wanted to rip his shirt off and steal the already stolen show. Denim jeans which complimented his long legs. Sneakers which made him look more humanly impossible. With his black puma bag hanging from his right shoulders. I hate to say this but, he was beautiful. The whole class was in awe. In plain words, a damn fine charming personality. Enough to get the whole class drooling. A personality which you cannot take your damn eyes off.

This was the personality of ROHAN SINGHANIA.