Chapter-5

I woke up 15mins before my alarm. Today was definitely different for me. Ive never been this happy. Well my parents noticed this too.....and were quite doubtful now about the statement I made earlier for the center change. I still pretented as if nothing had happened. I hopped on my scooty and was still dreaming about the day being magical. The ride from my house to my class is mere 25mins but today...... Well today......it felt like an hour. I parked my scooty along side of Karan's. And just looked around. It was a beautiful day.......actually it wasn't. It was the same, stupid, hot as fuck day. But I was drugged by her so....I felt otherwise.
Then I saw her......a tight ponytail, with some of her hair falling upon her eyes and how to beautifully she tried putting them behind her ear. But they still kept coming at front....like snow flakes on the soft ground. Even our shitty green uniform T-shirt suits her so well. She is beyond perfect. She just doesn't know how much beauty she adds to this world.
Karan found me staring at her like a lovestruck romeo.

"Stop drooling over her, class in 5"
I obviously ignored him. There was no  way I am leaving before she does. I always enter the class after her. Watching her do all the little normal things she does, but still how she makes them look so cute. Everything was going so nice until I heard someone say.....

"Iam doing it today. I know how to get girls. She's new, I'll offer her help and BAM!!!all set!!!"
Karan literally had to hold me down from beating that asshole. He was so dead, if it wasn't for Karan.
It didn't took me to long to accept that, I have no right to act the way I was acting. Iam no one to her. Its her choice to choose anyone she likes if someone approached her. But the fact that she is all sweet as hell,nice, innocent and isn't rude or disrespective to anyone is haunting me to my depths. What if she talks to him? What if they become good friends? What if she starts trusting the wrong person? What if he uses her? NOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I can't let that happen.
I never thought I could even think of doing this but, the way I cared for her compelled me to do so. I decided I would talk to her. What am I going to talk about though?.....I had no clue. Neither did it matter to me as long as I  get to know her. I took the decision, but the implimentation came as a boulder. Hard to lift. Damn!!! I can't do this. My mind runs out of words when I look at her. Talking to her is straight up like getting an oscar. I didn't know what to say, or even how to say. How will I behave? what will my body language be? What about the way I look at her? I mean iam pretty sure I'll scare her away. Ughhhh!!! Its hard. Fucking hard. I can't do this.