Chapter-28

Those three painful months ended somehow. After the three months, was what I was waiting for.....
The CA classes. The place where I can finally meet Aamya everyday. We were taking the CA classes together. And it almost felt like a dream, just to think about it. Too good to be real. We would finally be meeting for hours. Like we did before. The only difference is for longer period of time. The classes were long. Almost half of the day would be spent there.
For others this was a problem. For me? A fucking blessing. I love it. Even if the classes were of a full fucking day, I would've been happy. This was all the to be happy about and the good part of the news.
Now the problem was......me.
From me I mean ME. Stupid right? But its the truth. The problem is me and my thinking. I overthink. I over assume. I have extreme reactions to almost everything. From everything I mean, everything related to Aamya. So what will happen on the first day, would obviously be interpreted in extreme levels in my brain.
First day of the class with her!!! Everyone knows the subject better than I do. Since I've taken the tutions only for three months. She knows it better than I do. How would people react when they will know, I changed the subject? How would I behave with her there? How would they see me? How would they see us? The new load of the studies? How would I breath there!?
All these questions got the worst of me. All these suppressed thoughts were overpowering me. They were almost on the verge of taking over me. Due to this burden I decided to end my life....
Iam kidding. I didn't.
I dealt with them. It was too much to take, but I came this far and I wasn't in the mood of giving up now. I can't give up. The price of giving up was too much. I put everything at stake just for this.
I had all the weapons I needed. Now it was time to fight.
So I decided to face this situation bravely. I have Aamya, what am I afraid of?
Tomorrow will be a beautiful day. Finally meeting her for more than 15-20 minutes. The thought of it makes me smile. My cheeks turn red. Okay!Okay! Guys do blush too. So did I. I love her so much. She makes me blush, without any reason. She doesn't really have to do anything. She is just perfect. I love her. I don't care about anything else.