Chapter-19

I always knew being in a relationship isn't going to be easy. We will be facing problems but we will some or the other way get through it. As long as we are together, no situation was out of control. Apparently it seems that after his brother found out about us because of the pictures in her phone, her mom also caught her. And this time it was bad. It was the end of January. My birthday was around the corner. It was obvious she would plan something for me. Aamya is like a typical girl. Making cards, writing letters is her thing. And honestly whenever she does any of her cute things.....it just makes me love her more. She makes things for me on our monthly anniversaries. She's just so cute. There's no limit to her cuteness. She does everything she can to make me happy and I can't stop loving her for that.
So she was doing something for me, when her mom saw her. If it was my house, this wouldn't even be a problem. But her house.....things are different there. She has conservative family. Hanging out with guys and making boy-friends is not cool for them. Her mom is a lawyer and her suspicion for anyone is always on her nose. She is extremely dangerous for both of us. This is all I've learnt from Aamya in the past.
If her mom catching her planning something for a BOY wasn't bad enough, the consequences were like razor blades. They cut both us of. We both were bleeding to death.
Her mom kept a full check on her phone. she checked her Instagram, her WhatsApp, her Snapchat, her messenger and every other social site she was on. So that she can know if Aamya was talking to guys more than just as a friend. She guarded her phone like a wolve. I know it's 21st century but this is India and even today the conditions are same for some people. Especially for girls.
As she kept a check on her cell phone. It was not just hard for me to contact her it was straight away impossible. Her mom knew I was not like one of her ordinary friends. She does not do all this hard work for just a friend. She ordered Aamya to break all contacts with me, to break up with me in her language. But the question was, will she?
And the next day , she broke up with me....
Fuck off you guys.....you actually thought she would? No she didn't. Of course she didn't. Do you honestly think I would let her go just like that? No I won't. Hell no. Fuck no.
You know when I first realized that, I loved her. I didn't say this out loud but, I made this promise....that no matter what the situation might be. I will never-ever leave her. Break up is not even an option for me. No matter how long I have to wait for her. Iam willing to wait. And just like that we promised each other that we will find a way to contact each other. We were not giving up on each other.