Chapter-3

It all started five days ago. I was having a normal day. My boring routine of coaching classes and the extra class I take for chemistry. Yes iam weak in chemistry and that's the reason of me taking its extra class. But not anymore. The class was buzzing more than usual. Apparently there was a new girl in the class, whom every body was talking about. I didn't pay much attention. People who opt for science are basically nerds and are not that good looking. Hence, there was no reason for me to look for her. Then a bunch of girls standing beside the 2nd bench 3rd row moved to the side and I saw her.......

"DAMN!....." I gasped.
Karan saw me, then looked at her and smiled.
"She's hot." He admitted.

"Don't even think about it." I said like a possessive lover. Even I was startled at my response.

"Okay okay chill bro....but seriously...did she loose her way or anything? Or she a genius on top of those smoking hot looks?" He was surprised. So was I. Actually the whole batch was. She was like a diamond in a coal mine.

After that, everyday I kept my eyes on her and now I know more about her than she knows about herself. In a batch of 100 bookworms, I didn't really had grudges with anyone. I honestly didn't even bother to know anyone, but now I also have started to hate many people. Thanks to Aamya that I now hate those who love her. The whole batch is awestruck by her beauty and are mad after her but she's mine. No one is allowed to look at her the way I do.....Wait....What?!God! Am I seriously in love? Am I seriously falling for this plot? LOVE! Shit no! I don't do love. I don't even believe in love. plus its just been five days since ive seen her and we don't even talk! Its probably just a crush. Yea....its a crush. I said to convince myself. Just five fucking days and iam already acting like a maniac. What is she doing to me? Get yourself together heart!