Chapter-46

After the malevolent thoughts of the day, I thought I'd be busy, thinking about a strategy to part Aamya and Rohan.
I came back home, and once I got rid of the duties I had, I sat down on the chair in my room, and my phone was on the table.
I was thinking all about the strategy and stuff, when a notification popped up, it was something related to quotes from Google. I clicked it open. And there was a quote written in a eye-catching font. It said,

"We try so hard to hide everything we're really feeling, from those who probably need to know our true feelings the most."
                              - Colleen Hoover

That hit me, a little too hard. Damn!!!.....
How did Google know, I was going through shit? Nevertheless what Google did....no human had done before. It was almost like a solution, to the problem I was having. Maybe I was trying too hard? Maybe I wasn't even in a problem.  Maybe it was all because I was bottling up my emotions too much?
Yes, that was it. Ofcourse I love her. And ofcourse she loves me. My duty is to be honest with her, and her duty is to respect my honesty.
As I was thinking this, my phone rang.
'Babe❤' It showed.
She's not that mad after all, now is she?
I was grinning like an idiot, but at the same time prepared myself, for everything that was about to happen.
I picked up the call.

"Hello?"

"Hello....hi...."

"Hi" I made sure, I sounded mad.

"Ummm....you still mad?" This girl has no god damn idea what she did to me, now does she?
Since she asked so casually, as if it wasn't a big deal. I replied by not replying.

"Lakshit......say something..."

"What do you want me to say Aamya?"

"Anything!!!What's going in your head?"

"Well, why should I be honest with you about what's going in 'MY' head, when you certainly didn't?"

This time she got silent. A piece of her own medicine to her. I could sense myself winning.
After about 15 or 20 seconds of pause she said,
"Iam sorry." I legit heard defeat in her voice.

"What?" I know, I was getting her on an edge, but this needed to be done. It's now or never.

"I said I'm sorry!!!"

"Oh!!!Are you????" I was pushing her beyond her limits.

"Yes Iam!!!!!!!"

"Really!!!!???? Because I don't think, you even feel like it was your mistake. It isn't really a big deal for you!!! It dosen't matter to you if Iam hurt!!!! You don't care about it!!!"

"I do!!!!! ( her voice broke. She was crying, and for the first time it didn't matter because, I was trynna make this work. I needed her to know that, what she did is never to be done again. ) I do care!!!!! I wouldn't have called, if I didn't. I MADE A MISTAKE!! and I'm sorry for it. I should have told you about it. Iam sorry. What should I do to make you believe that, I LOVE YOU, that it matters, that YOU MATTER!!!!!!????"

"Leave him."

"What? Who?"

"Leave HIM!!!! Leave ROHAN!!!! I don't like him, I don't like you talking to him, I don't even like him looking at you!!!! Just bloody stop TALKING to him, as if he's such a good friend!!!! When he's the person I hate the most!!!!!I loathe him. I can't STAND him!!!!! And I don't want you anywhere near him, EVER AGAIN!!!!!!"

She didn't answer. She couldn't answer.  She was sobbing. And she was sobbing hard. And what I did next, I haven't done it ever, with anyone. Let alone do it with the girl I love. I hung up and left her to her misery. Like a rude boyfriend, who dosen't care about his girlfriend's emotions.

I guess, that was the character I was portraying tonight.